💃ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀ💃

Start from the beginning

Adrien smiled at her before getting a good look at her. "Wow..." He blushed.

Kalianna chuckles. "I take it I look pretty?"

"You look more than pretty, you look... beautiful." Adrien says, scratching the back of his head.

Kalianna blushes.

Adrien then opened the back door for the car. "Shall we go?"

Kalianna nods. "We shall." She then entered the car.

Adrien entered after her before closing the door.

The car then set off to the gala.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: The Grand Palais.

The Agreste car arrives and stops at the gray carpet leading into the gala.

Adrien steps out of the car before helping Kalianna out by her hand. The noirette links her arm with the love of her life as the car drove away.

The paparazzi takes pictures of Kalianna and Adrien as they walked down the carpet together.

"Hello Adrien, Kalianna," Nadja greeted the duo after they reached the end of the carpet. "You two look amazing."

"Thank you Nadja." Kalianna smiles.

"Is Kalianna your plus one for the Agreste charity gala Adrien?" Nadja questioned, holding out her microphone to the blonde.

"Yes, she is. I'm very happy that she's here with me." Adrien looked down at Kalianna with a mouth-closed smile, causing her to look away, flattered.

"Oh really? Are you two an item?" Nadja probed.

Kalianna and Adrien both blushed before they began to deny Nadja's claim.

"No, no, no! We're just friends." They said in unison.

"That's a shame, you two look good together, but who am I to play matchmaker?" Nadja quipped.

Kalianna and Adrien awkwardly laugh before they began to enter the building, Kalianna's arm still linked with Adrien's.

Just then a red car arrived at the gray carpet and Kagami stepped out.

The ice Queen then began to walk down the carpet as the paparazzi took pictures of her

'Oh God, not her.' Kalianna rolled her eyes. "Let's go inside Adrie-"

"Hey Kagami!" Adrien waved at Kagami.

Kalianna gave the green-eyed boy a 'Really?' look while Kagami made her way up the steps, her eyes directed on Adrien.

"Hello, Adrien," Kagami gave Adrien a mouth-closed smile. "You look handsome." Her eyes then trailed towards Kalianna. "Kalianna." She greeted the noirette icily.