bio/prologue

Name: y/n "ace" Emery

Codenames: ace and Kraken and atlas zero-one

Age: 16

Weapons: an atlas 45 and a HBRA3

Looks:

(Comment if you want the scars or not)

Looks (in armour):

Personality:(to friends) friendly, warm, caring

Personality:(to friends) friendly, warm, caring. (to enemies) ruthless, cold, daring and aggressive.

Exo type: assault

____________________________________

you were but a mere child during a ferocious war, that took thousands, when you were found by a man called Gideon. he took you to an Atlas Copreration facility and fathered you for years, with permission from mr. Jonathan Irons himself, until you were twelve at which point you were to be trained into a deadly killing machine with no remorse.

one day when you're sixteen you are given the task of going, with Gideon, to Kuoh town in Japan and simply gather information that will be disclosed on the flight there.

Currently, you and Gideon are sat on the plane with a laptop ahead of you

Gideon: lets watch and see what Irons has for us today son

He hits play and Irons starts to talk

Irons: Gentlemen I have entrusted you with going to Kuoh town in Japan for a top secret mission. We have found new things as of late that have changed our whole world view...the supernatural exists. Gentlemen your job is simple, meet with three of these church operatives. Apparently one has blue hair and a green stripe, the other is apparantly loud with twintailed hair and the last one is a brown haired gentleman with a basic priests attire, they should be meeting you at your new appartment. Speaking if which your lodging is prepared and an Atlas driver will take you there. To make yourselves seem as inconspicuous as possible you two shall pose as a student and teacher at Kuoh academy, a prestigious and previously all girls school recently turned co-ed they will know you both as Atlas operatives. Good luck men.