Taking a deep breath, and breathing in the intoxicating scent of his mate, he was able to calm his demon before turning to see who the guy was. It was one of the young warriors, he had just finished his training and was now taking his father's place. Lucifer glared at the man from his mates shoulder while watching the two of them talk.

"it was lovely to meet you my queen but I should be off now" he started to walk away but Lucifer's eyes darkened staring into the man's soul. "she is MY queen.. MINE!" he began squeezing the life out of his mate to try and stay calm.. Having another male demon in their bedroom wasn't helping.. at all.

He wanted to come off calm and in control at all situations towards his demons but with his mate everything else was insignificant.

Minna made the poor warrior leave with a smile feeling bad for the man. When the warrior was just happy to see how much his king cared for their queen. If the relationship between the two continued like this the warrior had no doubt that hell would be run perfectly.

After the demon had left minna cupped Lucifer's cheeks making him look at her. "you need not worry I'm your queen.. Your mate" she placed a gentle kiss on his nose giggling when he scrunched it after. Lucifer's eyes softened looking at her, all he could think about was how lucky he was.

Moving his eyes down to her lips his thoughts drifted remembering how heavenly the plush lips felt against his own. He wanted nothing more than to feel them against his again. "can I?" Minna nodded shyly wanting the same thing.

Lucifer moved in hold in the back of her head to pull her into him as well. Their lips connected in sweet bliss. He let out a groan at the feeling before starting to move his lips, they moved in the same rhythm that was created the first time. Sparks tingled his lips while his body began to cool. She always had that effect on him, normally his body temperature would be high but with her she cooled it down just right.

Although lucifer had slept with other women he had never kissed them. He'd been in charge for 500,00 years.. His demon had been difficult to control so sleeping with others helped him with wanting dominance. He had always thought he would never get a mate but he had a little hope.. That's why he never allowed any other woman to touch his lips. Many had tried but failed. It is only Minna that can have whatever she desires from him.

If she wanted him to rip out his heart and give it to her then that is what he would do without a single question.

Pushing her down on the bed so she was layed underneath him lucifer deepened the kiss slipping his tongue in. Minna let him dominate her mouth while they both held back moans. The pleasure of their lips finally meeting after 2 weeks of her being in a coma was high. It made him wonder what going all the way would feel like, if a kiss felt like this then surely he would die from the pleasure.

But he'd be happy to die that way as long as he had sent his mate into a new heaven with the pleasure as well.

Their bodies fitted together perfectly as lucifer laid in between her legs. One of his hands on the back of her head while the other rested on her hip, his thumb rubbing circles on it. Minna wrapped her legs around him, pulling him further into her. The innocent angel didn't know what her body wanted but she knew that they weren't close enough. when she felt something against her lower area she broke the kiss with a breathy moan.

Pulling himself together lucifer moved away making his mate pout whilst panting for air. Although he would have loved to take her right then he knew she wasn't ready and he didn't want to hurt her. The first time is always painful.. Normally he wouldn't care and would do what he wanted ignoring the screams from the demons but with his little one he couldn't do that. He didn't want to bring her any pain.

After calming down he walked over to her and kissed her forehead. "we should get some breakfast little one... Before you become mine" he bit her shoulder lightly making her yelp then laugh before standing up. "okay"

She made grabby hands to him so he would lift her. And he did. Wrapping around each other he headed to the chair in the corner that had previously been sat on by another demon. Without a word they both tucked into their breakfast, lucifer eating most of it while Minna enjoyed some fruit with a hum.

Nothing could get anymore perfect. Lucifer wanted to stay in that room with her forever.

-----