The fight...

Zayn's POV

After breakfast with my family was over, it was time to go to school.

The only reason I was exited, was that I would see my beautiful boyfriend again, and maybe we could sneak out somewhere and just mess around.

"What are you think about babe?" Perrie asked, making me turn to look at her.

"I was just grabbing my stuff," I said grabbing some books and closing the school's locker.

"Why are you trying to ignore me?" She asked confused as I started to walk away.

And to be honest I was, ever since what happened yesterday, I didn't wanted to have any argument with Harry.

"What? Of course not," I lied, and continued walking.

"But you are, is it because I tried to kiss you yesterday?" She asked walking by my side.

What should I tell her?

That my boyfriend got mad because, my girlfriend tried to kissed me?

"What? Of course not," I said nervously.

"Zayn, are you hiding something from me?" She asked standing in front of me.

"No, I'm not," I said nervously and moved to the side and started to walk away again.

"Is it because of Harry?" She asked, making me stop walking immediately.

"What are you talking about?" I asked turning to look back at her with a confused expression.

"Well, ever since you and Harry became friends again, you have been acting differently," she said walking towards where I was standing. "Are your feelings for him back?" She whispered and looked around to see if anyone was looking at us.

I was extremely confused, how did she know about my feelings for Harry?

Did she knew I was gay?

Did she knew I was having a secret relationship with him?

"What feelings?" I said pretending that I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Come on Z, I'm not dumb, I knew that before we started dating you were deeply in love with Harry, and well if I'm being honest, I thought that maybe you would get over him, since a lot of time had passed, but you have not even kissed me once. I tried giving you some time, in hopes that you will get over him, but I think that sure never happened did it?" She asked with a calm tone.

Was she okay with me being in love with someone else?

"Perrie, I have something really important to tell you," I said with a serious tone. "But not here, what if we met after football practice?" I asked since the school bell rang.

"Of course, I will be waiting for you," she said with a small smile and started to walk away.

"I hope this doesn't end badly," I said taking a deep breath and walked to my class.

After many hours of studying, it was finally lunch time and the perfect time to sneak out and spend precious time with my amazing boyfriend, who I miss so much.

So I did as any desperate lover would do and waited outside his classroom, and after a couple of minutes later, he finally got out, but he wasn't alone.

"I already told you I'm in a relationship and I don't like you, so leave me alone," Harry said trying to get away from a guy who was next to him.

"We all know that is a lie, so why don't you stop being a fucking bitch and just accept my request?" The guy said grabbing Harry arm forcefully and making him turn to look at him.