Narrator's POV

Suddenly you heard someone clearing his throat. You and Kaido looked to the doorframe and you saw Mr. Ishizawa standing there with his arms crossed.
You noticed that you still have the paper in your hand. You started to panic.
"Sir, she wanted to steal the results from a test. I just tried to stop her." Kaido said suddenly. You stared at him in disbelieve.

"Do you have anything to say to defendyourself?" Mr. Ishizawa asked you.
"I.." You tried to find an excuse but you couldn't think of any. "I am really sorry. I don't know what came over me." You said apologising and looked at the ground while Kaido looked at you triumphantly.

Mr. Ishizawa was very angry.
But he wasn't mad at you instead he was mad at the new student. He was was following you until you stopped at the office so he knew that this wasn't your fault.

He sighed. "(Y/N), please stay after school for detention with me." He slightly smiled. It was a great opportunity for him to spend more time with you but he was still mad that he can't punish Kaido for what he did.

'My sweet little angel why does this always happen to you?'

You were still mad at Kaido but there was no way you could have explained that it was his fault.

You walked a bit frustrated to your next class.

*Time skip*

At the end of your last class you said goodbye to Haruka and Kaoru. To your surprise Jun stayed in class. "Why are you still here? Shouldn't you go home?" You asked him. "I wanted to talk with Mr. Ishizawa again that's all. But why are you staying?"
"I've got detention." You answered.
"Wait what? You? What did you do?" He asked.

You told him what happend until the teacher opened the door.
He smiled at you until he noticed Jun. "And why are you still here?" He asked the boy.
"I'm sorry sir but I wanted to talk to you about leaving this school." Jun said respectfully.
"Then please continue." Mr. Ishizawa grinned a bit.
"I thought about it again and I maybe want to stay here." Jun said to the teacher. You smiled slightly. 'He will stay here? That is amazing.' "Oh I am sorry but you have already been transferred to another school. You will go there next week. If you want to change again this will only be possible next year." The teacher glared at him.

'You won't be able to see my darling in school ever again.'
Jun stared at the teacher. "But I handed the documents in on monday. There is no way any school accepted me in this short time."
Jun said in disbelieve.
"As you can see it is." Mr. Ishizawa handed him some documents.

You looked at Jun while he read all those papers. You felt guilty without any reasonable reason.
After he finished reading he looked at the teacher. 'I can't believe this. I can't leave (Y/N) alone at this school.' Jun thought.
He changed his mind about leaving school. 'I will talk about this with another teacher.'

"Would you please leave now? I have other important things to do." Mr. Ishizawa continued. He slightly smirked as he looked at you.
Jun glared at the teacher as he walked towards the door. While he passed Mr. Ishizawa Jun mumbled something to him. "You are just her teacher."

Before Jun closed the door behind him Jun felt a shiver run down his spine.

"I wouldn't be so sure about this."
Mr. Ishizawa said loudly with a penetrating voice without even looking in Juns direction.

The door closed and you were alone with the teacher.
You were still sitting in your seat so Mr. Ishizawa walked towards you.
"So my dear, let's get started."

For your suprise Mr. Ishizawa sat down infront of you. You looked at him confused.
"I wanted to talk with you about several things."
"But I thought this is detention." You responded. Mr. Ishizawa chuckled. "My dear, I would never give you detention for something that wasn't your fault."
"But I was about to steal the test results from-"
"You can't fool me (Y/N). I know what happend. I stood in the door frame and I saw everything." He explained to you.
You stayed silent for a few seconds until you responded.
"But why am I here then?"