¡Un bebé!

Hi! This time i wrote in french too!

Salut! J'ai écrit celui-ci aussi en français! Vous pouvez le trouver ci-dessous! 

Tokyo's pov.

When I woke up, I went to Nairobi's room to tell her what I wanted to say till night. I knocked on the door and went in and sat quietly on her bed and wake her up. She was looking at my face.

"Are you okay, mi amor?" she asked.

I nod my head and looked at the ground. I was thinking about where to start.

-Nai.. um... .- I didn't know how to say that. She approached me and took my hand.

-Tokio, you can tell me everything.- she said.

-Yes.. but.- I started to feel nauseous as I spoke. -But.. it.—I vomited on the floor.

-Tokio, are you sick?- Nairobi asked me as she carresed my back. I couldn't say a word and started crying.

-I'm sorry.- I ruined her room. I was embarrassed.

-No problem Tokyo, okay? - she hugged me tightly. She understood. SHe knew what it was.

-Listen, you shouldn't be afraid of it. Did you want to?- she asked.

I replied by swallowing. - No, we just drank a lot and had fun like crazy. We were thinking nothing would happen... – I was starting to cry again. Pregnancy scared me. I couldn't take that responsibility.

-Look, we'll do a test to you and we'll talk about it in detail when it's finalized – she kissed my hair.- Does Rio know?-

- No, he doesn't. I'll say it when it's finalized.

After cleaning the floor, I went to wash my hands and face. She said she will change her clothes to get a test. I went to my own room and saw Rio still sleeping. Then I changed my clothes.

-My love?- Rio woke up.

I turned in front of me and smiled. He smiled at me. Thinking he didn't understand, I relaxed and folded my clothes and went out. When I closed the door, I leaned against it. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I then waited for the outer door for Nairobi. I smiled as I put my hand over my stomach. And then I thought it wasn't that bad.

The pharmacy was just a few buildings away. It had to be less than 10 minutes to pick it up. But it had been 25 minutes since she left the house and I had been waiting at the door for 20 minutes. Where was she? Although it was cold, I went out to the balcony and looked out on the road. When I couldn't see her, I took something thick on me to go out.

I started walking along the street. When I approached the pharmacy, I saw her walking out the door.

-God, I wondered where were you.-

-There was so many queues, I'm sorry.- she said. -How do you feel?-

- I am better, and I also thought, maybe it's not that bad to have a baby.

She smiled at me, and said, "Of course not, honey.- -And you must come to buy bread with me.-

-No, the road is too long, and I'm tired. – I was trying to convince him.

-You liar," she said, and laughed.

-Would you also buy the little cakes?- I asked.

She said, -Of course.- and she went to the bakery while I was going home. God, maybe I had a sweet baby in my belly, and I felt like I was already feeling it. I couldn't wait to tell Rio. But I was also nervous. Maybe he wouldn't have reacted like I expected. But I won't think badly. I also haven't done the test yet.