Axel (2)

(Continue)

13.45

The door's been knocked. Bogota turned his head to the door. There was a young guy standing in front of the door. Axel. Bogota went to him.

-Hello.-He greeted Bogota.

-Hi, you must be Axel.- He saw pictures of him when he was little. Now he's surprised at how similar he looks with Nairobi.

-Yes.- Boy's smile was very similar to Nairobi. When he came in, he saw Nairobi sleeping. The youngster watched his mother without blinking. She hasn't changed much since the last time he saw her.

13.56

-Mom?

When Nairobi woke up, she heard Axel's voice and saw that he was here.

-Axel son.- Nairobi couldn't believe she saw him after all these years. She was crying. He held her hands. She thought of a lot of old memories.

-Let me leave you alone.- Bogota left the room.

Now she was alone with his son. There was so much to talk about. She didn't know where to start. She straightened up with trying not to show that she was hurting. The young guy helped him by the arm.

-Thank you- Nairobi smiled mixed with tears.

Axel hugged her. Nairobi had been waiting a long time to hug him, and they were finally together. Now they were both crying happily.

14.05

-First of all, thank you for agreeing to meet me. Sure we could have had a better reunion this morning but.

-The important thing is that you're okay. There's a lot I've been wondering about you, mom.- he was kind.

-From where should I start?- smiled.

15.00

Bogota was waiting in the hospital cafe when he left them alone. Ibiza was calling him. Bogota realized it was over three hours.

-Hi sweetie.

-Hi Dad, it's been three hours since we talked to you, and you said you'd be here. I still couldn't reach to my mother.

Bogota must talk about what happened.

-I'll be home in an hour, don't be worry, I love you.

-Okay, I love you, too.-

They hung up.

15.05

Bogota knocked on the door of the room and entered. He seemed worried.

-Mi amor are you okay?- Nairobi asked.

Bogota didn't mention the kids because he didn't know what they were talking about. Nairobi understood the situation.

15.57

Bogota knocked. When the door opened, his three children standing in front of him.

-Dad!- the little ones hugged.

-Hello!- Bogota embraced them.

Ibiza suspected something. He stared at Bogota.

-Darling, are you all right?

-Can I talk to you, private?

Bogota knew he was suspicious and he should explain.