Episode 9

Gin's P.O.V..

I was walking towards Aura and Bella in a rush.
Suddenly I bumped onto a girl. I guess she was also not watching her steps while walking. She fell down really hard. By looking at her facial expressions, she is mad.

"Where the hell are you looking you bulky jung"
She shouted. I was standing still looking at that 5'4 tall,wheat skinned girl lying on the ground looking straight at my eyes as she's gonna kill me on the spot.

I saw Bella and Aura rushing towards us. "Guys I'm fine.. No need to wor...." My words cut off from their actions. They were not coming to check on me but the girl on the ground.

"Alexa are you okay? " Aura asked. "Did you hurt anywhere?" Bella also asked in concern. "Yeh guys I'm fine, it just hurt...a little bit " the girl said while standing up with the help of other girls .
Ohh wait! her name is Alexa! I've never seen her before.

"By the way Bella, can I get your number?. I need to tell you something." Alexa said.
"Yeh of course." Bella handed her number. "You guys can call me Lexi. It's too formal to call me Alexa."
"Wow now I feel I'm close to you" Aura said in a dramatic way and they all chuckled.

I was still processing what's happening here.
How they know this girl? And they seems to be close also? I guess many things had happened while I was gone for a while.

"Bye guys I need to go now. See you later Aura and Bella,I'll text you soon." She said to Bella and Aura. Soon she turned towards me to give me the last death glare and went away.

Guys who is she? Why are you soo close to her? What's happening? What's your connection?
I asked curiously.

"Ask one by one so we can answer." Aura said in annoyance.
"Okay okay. First of all who is she?" I asked.
"She's Alexa. She's transferred here in my department." Aura said.
"Then how you know her. You guys seem to be close ". I asked again and they answered all my questions..

"By the way, what you were going to say before?"
Bella asked. "Ahh I was just going to show you some pics of cool guys I met in my hometown. Maybe you guys can choose to date one." I said.
But both the girls seems not so interested.
They both looked each other and walk of without
minding my words.
"Guys look they are hot not more than me by the way. Don't ignore me... Yahh you both became too mean in 2 weeks" I was whining like a kid. Little did I know all those who where around us was staring at me like an strange thing.

Author's P. O. V.

At Sang's mansion..

"Guys they're back". Louis said while entering the living room where all the boys are gathered.
Louis is the eldest one in Sang's group.
The second oldest is Prestin and Jade. Next comes Sang, Dain and Zac. Rown is the youngest. They were known as 'El Rey Corps' or 'Rey Corps' in their previous schools.
"What!? Are they not satisfied with what they got already?" Jade laughed sarcastically with a smirk.

"All of them?" Sang asked. "Hmm yes" Louis said.
"The worst part is,those shits are transferred to your college Sang. Also Connor and Felix is in the same class as yours."  Prestin said while coming inside the living room.

"Hmm. I guessed it."Sang replied.
"Sang don't worry,we'll be there within one week.
My dad is working on our transfer. Please stay calm if he did anything stupid, until we are there".
Louis said tapping on Sang's shoulder.
"No worries. I can handle." He replied.

Here introducing new characters.

Dragon wingers or DW is the rival group of Rey Corps. Both of these groups were together in their schooldays. They were pretty close back then. But became rivals because of their over bullying of poor kids in school and also they were involved in many drug dealings.
Henry and Luca  is the eldest in this group.They're  same age as Prestin and Jade.
Next comes Connor and Felix who's shares the same age as Sang, Dain and Zac.
The youngest one here is Leo.
Luca and Leo are siblings..

At the college..
Aura's P. O. V.

I was going to my class alone because Bella and Gin is going to get their attendance marked.
As I was walking through the stairs, I saw some boys standing downstairs. Their faces are not that familiar.

I guess they are waiting for someone.
But they also looks like they're here to study.
I saw a girl running towards one of the boy and hugging him tightly.
It was Haru. "I missed you so much" she said.
"Me too my little sis." That boy said.
"Agh don't call me little. I'm a big girl." She was saying things in cute way which was making me soo disgusted.
He's calling her sister but in my knowledge Haru don't have any sibling. May be it's her cousin.

I saw Bella and Gin coming from that direction.
I guess it's not a good symbol.
Yes. As I guessed, while Bella was passing
Haru's cousin was looking at her in a disgusting way but stopped it as he saw Gin's death glare.
But afterwards he was smirking like he's gonna make a move on Bella.

Will continue...

Guys sorry for not updating last week. I was taking a little break because of my exams and stuffs. Hope you understand.