Karlwastaken: Am i not important ♟

We have a new angst chapter. I did try to make it better with the video my brother sent me.
I will not make a lot of angst cause sometimes my heart can't deal with it and I suck at making these ones.
Request: no one
____________________________________

Dream pov

Karl forgot me again. I know he can't help it but now it seems that he doesn't know we are married like he has been saying things I will never marry someone like you.

I know he's forgotten a lot of things but he hasn't and never will forget how to be nice. I have a feeling like he doesn't want to be married to me and has never wanted to. He remembers sapnap along with quackity a lot. But one thing set me on the brink of death. In the hospital with no one here with me.

Earlier that day

I was making breakfast for Karl and his and my best friends. Sapnap and Quackity were staying over till Las Nevadas was done being built. It should be finished next week. I started to tear up at the thought of Karl wanting to divorce me. I heard someone's feet shifting down the stairs making me start to wipe the tears away.

"Dream?"

I recognize sapnap voice. It was laced with worried. I didn't need him to feel pity for me so I put my best voice I could.

"Y-yes?"

I stuttered like a damn idiot. Now he knows something's up. I don't want to worry anyone with my stupid problems that aren't probably true.

"Dream look I know your worried about Karl not going to remember you but even if he doesn't. He is still happy with you."

With hearing those words I started to sob. I turned of the stove and just fell to the ground with my hands wrapped around my legs with my head in my knees.

"Sapnap what I-if he doesn't l-l-love me any...more. It's been get-...ting w-worse and he some...t-times wishes that h-e would have n-never marr-I-ied me but I know h-he prob...a-ably thinks I'm someone...else it just HURTS!!!"

Sapnap came to comfort making sure I was ok and reassuring that I was okay. I heard something fall. I told sapnap to continue breakfast while I go look at what fell. It was upstairs in mine and Karl's room...

Karl was kissing quackity.

I ran out the room the out of the house sobbing. I was walking barefoot down a street with my face covered in tear marks. I somehow found my self on a roof looking down the ledge onto street full of people.

If I just jump all of my pain would go away and Karl can be with someone he loves. There are no downfalls with it.

I stepped up.

I looked down.

I moved forwards.

I flew.

I hit the ground...

The last thing I heard was sirens and someone screaming my name.

"S-sap...nap?"

Karl pov.

I was brought to the hospital with Dream and sapnap. Dream has been looking much different then normal. But I wonder why we were coming here. No one would be stupid enough to get themselves into the hospital in such short notice.

I saw Dream talking to the lady at the desk. Sapnap was sobbing. We then went to a room I looked at the bed to see someone. That someone was quackity.

"Sapnap?"

"Yes Karl?.."

"Why is quackity in the hospital?"

I saw Dream look at me along with sapnap they were shocked for some reason.

"W...where is Dream Karl?"

I point at him right next to me.

"Karl. That's quackity. See he has a beanie and a set of wings."

"Then who's in bed?"

It then hit me like a train. That was Dream. Then...

/\_______/\_______/\_____________________

"DREAM!"

_______________________________________

Well if your wonder what that weird thing is it's the heat monitor. I didn't know how to write the line going flat so I made it very very poorly. But hope you liked this chapter.