Dreamnap: Brat❤️‍🔥

Yeah like I said more like wrote last chapter. It may or may not be part 2 and it isn't. So... yea
One question though do you think I should start a crack shot book. Like where it's people getting fucked by things. It will be dsmp.
Irl au still personas
Request: no one
______________________________________

Sapnap pov

Dream was pissing me off like I was royally pissed. He kept wearing revealing clothes and flirting with George more often then normal. I was usually fine with it due to the viewers but he never did it when not recording or streaming. Now he was.

I have a theory that he was doing this to have some fun. But I was too mad to realize it.

I decided to go take a shower to calm down but it only made me madder thinking how dream is doing this just to have fun. If he wants it so badly he's going to get it. I went to bed happy about the thought he was going to stop this after tomorrow.

Next morning

I woke up seeing Dreams dresser open with clothes on the side of it and the floor. The water was also running meaning he was in the shower. I don't have to wait for him to be done because I shower at night. (What person in there right mind wouldn't shower at night.) I went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

After he was done making breakfast

I plated up the food as soon as I was down Dream came down and I was pissed off. He was wearing a dress that was revealing. It had a cut out where his chest was. The skirt was extremely short and it had a slit. He had fishnets on with heels short ones to not break his ankles.

"No, no you are not going out like that."

"Why can't I, what are you going to do about it?"

That's it. I pinned him on the table. He was not suspecting that because his smug look faltered for a second.

"Do I have your consent and if so safe word."

"Yes you have it and let's do the traffic light system. (The traffic light system is where green means you can keep going yellow slow down and red as stop.)

Sapnap then kissed Dream. Wishing to go farther he licked Dreams lip to ask for entrance. It was denied. He once again tried but nibbling his lips this time. Still denied. He grabbed Dreams skirt and pulled it off. He noticed Dream had nothing under the skirt. He wanted this to happen.

"Oh~ you little slut.(I still don't know how I haven't fucked this up yet with a lot of spelling errors. Russian and German music be getting to me.)"

I ended the kiss and put two fingers i front of his mouth.

"Suck"

He then did as asked. While he was sucking on my fingers I was leaving marks on his neck and any other area exposed. I pulled my fingers out of his mouth adjusting our posture.

"Color?"

"Green"

I instantly shoved 2 fingers in him. Leaving no time for him to adjust. He was moaning every now and then. But he moaned very loudly after I brushed against a certain area in him. I pulled my fingers out. He whined at the loss of all the pleasure.

I unbuckled my belt and let my pants (or so called tRoUsErS as you British people call it.) fall to the ground. I then took of my boxers and put my tip near his entrance. Dream was trying to grind against me to get me to pit it in I thought it was cute how badly he wanted this. I shoved my dick in his ass making him let out a very high pitched moan.

I started to pound into him groaning at how tight he was. "Sap-py I-I'm close~ mhmmm~" I was getting close as well. I think he noticed by now because my thrusts were becoming more and more sloppy.

Dream then came me following after him. I pulled out watching my cum dribble out his ass. I picked him up to go stay a bath for the 2 of us.

_____________________________________
Sorry if it's shorter then normal but I like this one even though it is rushed. I'm starting to feel less burnt out now so thats a plus.