12

No one pov

MK , (y/n), and Monkey King, are fighting in the training temple. "You call this a training session? I've barely broken a sweat." Mk said as him and (y/n) try to land at lest one hit on him. "Battle's no place to be arrogant, you gotta stay humble." Sun said standing on the staff that the (h/c) haired girl were was holding "Says you?" She said as she fights and puts Monkey King near the edge. "Ha, who's gotta be humble now? Aya!" Said both siblings said

"Hmm. Still you two." Sun said as he kicks the staff off of (y/n) this made The staff launches to the mountain, forming rocks. "Oh boy." Mk said as The rocks fall on (y/n) and MK. "OK, class commencing, how'd I win?" Sun said as he pulls both siblings out of the rubble."Uh, you buried us under a rock slide?" Mk tells the older male a little concerned about the lesson monkey king was trenching them. "Yes, but why were both of you standing in the way of a rock slide?" Sun asked mk hopping that he would understand the meaning of the lesson.

"'Cause you put us there!" Mk yelled but was cut off by sun "No, no, no, no, no, no. I got you two where I wanted you by putting myself where you guys wanted me, it's called misdirection." The older male said putting his arms in his face to make it sound more cooler "Seems like a shady lesson." Mk tells the older monkey as he crosses his arms giving mk a little glare  "Too soon, buddy." Sun said while (y/n) groans falling onto the ground.

"Ugh, We'll never gonna be as good as you." She said a little disappointed that she still wasn't able to land a hit on her teacher. "Not with that attitude. Class dismissed!" The great sage tells her as helping her up  "Yes! We better hit it, We was supposed to meet Mei and the others for the fes-" Mk said before Monkey King throws a pillow at Him while he sets up for the New Year's. "Hey! Whoa. How long have you been preparing this?" Mk said as (y/n) watches him in amazement "Come on, it's New Year's, bud, peaches . Let's watch the fireworks." Sun said sitting on the edge of the cliff looking at the sky "Oh, love to but We really should get back to our... friends."

(Y/n) started but this only made the grat sage looks at her and mk then back towards the sky.  Which cause the the two siblings to sigh and then sit down with him. "Sure." (Y/n) said happily while in the city every one was having a go time laugh and celebrating the new year. " I feel like this would be easier if I had fingers." Mei said trying to make a dumpling as tang was sipping a bowl of noodles. "thank u great happiness and prosperity to u this lunar new year." Pigsty said giving the costumer there food  "Mei is it just me or does pigsty seem stressed then usual." Tang said as he looks at pigsty who was giving a strange smile. "isn't mk and (y/n) ment to be working today." Tang asked the black and green haired girl which seems to draw the attention of pigsty .

"yes tang they are where are! those punks because they sure ain't here" pigsty yelled at the older male with glasses as Mei answers his question. "there training with the monkey king they said new year new us were going to take our training to a hole new level" mei tells the older pig while holding a mop in a battle stands. "give me that" pigsty said grabbing the mop and braking it "new year new mk and (y/n) keep going like this there going to be newly unemployed." Pigsty said making another bowl of noodles. "I mean it if they don't get here soon" pigsty saids as shadow appears infont of pigsty and he opens his eyes letting out a scream while a bunch of goodie's fall on to him.

"good share and happy new year's. Look at all these goodie's I got enough to share " Sandy said happily to his friends. "ooo tasted" Mei tells him looking at all the delicious treats that he had brought. "so uhh where mk and his sister" Sandy ask a little worried about the two teenagers wouldn't make it to the Parade on time but of course pigsty had to draw the attention on him. "would u guys please screw around some where else I got a Business to run so if u ain't gonna help go bother some other bozo." Pigsty yells at the group as a Orange falls in to the underground sewers of spider queens layer.

In the spider queen layer she was working on a plan. "ugh yeah keep laughing oh just wait till u see what I got cooking then you'll have something to celebrate" she says angrily as Syntax continue to work "only two hairs left" she said opening her hand reviling a pice of mk and (y/n)s hair. "theses little pieces of that monkie kid and monkie queen holds all the power I need" spider queen said turning to the scientist. " you finish tinkering yet" she asked hopping that he was done so that she can begin her plan.

"I have constructed what u asked for" Syntax said to spider queen as he was clicking buttons without looking at the screen. "The delivery system are operational so long as the venom works this time" Syntax said facing back to the computer screen but felt on of spider queens robotic legs hit the ground next to him causing him to face her in fear. "the venom will work" she growls at Syntax as he nods trembling in fear as spider queen went back to preparing to add the last two ingredients she was unaware of a certain demon was watching them from the distance as spider queen added (y/n) and mk hair into the venom causing it to turn gold which makes a robotic spider come out of it egg shaped nest this made spider queen smile until it explode.

"no no noooooo!" she screamed angrily as she looks back at Syntax. "ugh I am the queen, I am ment to rule this world not hide beneath it!" spider queen yells as she lifts up on of her metal spider legs getting ready to stab Syntax while Syntax closes his eyes bracing for the pain but it never came. "it can't be over" spider queen said sadly for years she been planning to take back her spot as ruler but since her defeat by the monkey king other demons have less respect for her and only look down on her all she wants was a chance was that so hard to ask for. "it doesn't have to be" the strange voice said making the spider queen look around the cave to find where the voice came from. "w-who said that? show yourself!" the spider queen said turning to the shadow of a lady with a creepy bone face.

"my apologies.... I just thought I might be of service" the young girl said walking out of the shadows

 I just thought I might be of service" the young girl said walking out of the shadows

[oh my gosh guys! It's the lady bone demon!]

"service huh? Who are u?" spider queen yells at the strange young girl that was invaded her lair. "I'm merely someone who thinks the grat spider queen has been absent from her throne for to long I believe that once you rise even the celestial realm host can not achieve the inability the final direction of the monkey king." the young girl said this suddenly made spider queen angry at the mentioning of that ape. spider queen out of  anger lifts up one of her metal spider legs getting ready to crush the young girl. "well don't u have a sweet way of talking. " she said poking the young girl with one of her metal legs. "monkey king tor me  from my throne took everything I had! What makes u think it's so easy?" spider queen said still angry at the young girl.

"I thought maybe we can use use this" the young girl said pulling out a strange looking item with a strange blue liquid in it. "my my my I haven't seen one of theses for awhile"  the spider queen said as the girl looks over at the venom. "may I?" the young girl asked the spider queen as she moves aside to make room for the mysterious girl to add the strange liquid to her venom turning it blue. "well well well looks like u have your uses after all" spider queen said look at one of her spider robots that didn't explode. "let's give it a spin" she said looking at Syntax who was looking at the spider in fear.

"wait...no I helped u!" Syntax said as the robotic spider turns to him and attacks him turning him into one of spider queens henchmen. "now that's more like it " she said turning back to the young girl. "okay little miss mystery what's the catch." spider queen asked the young girl excepting her to want something. "I simply wish to see u fill your destiny my queen" the young girl said bowing to spider queen as she smiled evilly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
        "Well alright then"