7

No one pov

Somewhere in Flower Fruit Mountain, MK and (y/n) was training with Monkey King. Sun dodges MK's attacks until he uses his tail to wrap around MK's leg, throwing him out to the inside of Flower Fruit Mountain. When (y/n) tried he uses this moment to flirt with her by grabbing her by the waist, complementing her , and giving her a wink these actions make the teenage girl very flustered as she try's to focus on defeating her mentor. "Better. Way, way better." He tells the two teenagers as they continue to at least get a hit on him. "You're both are totally getting the hang of this!" Sun tells mk and (y/n)

"Aw really?" (Y/n) said to the great sage "I mean, it does make sense. You both are getting trained by me. Now, we just gotta work your brother's focus." Sun said to u as u both look at mk "Yeah, I am the best of focus-What do you mean, "work on my focus"?! I-I'm like No. 1 Focus Guy!" Mk said to sun as he got into his face "Ugh, If anyone is No. 1 Focus Guy, it's me." Sun tells mk as he pushes him away with his tail. "What?!" Both teenagers shouted as mk pulls out his book "Literally, your entire legacy is about you being impulsive and dodging responsibilities!" Mk said pulling down a cutout of sun as the real sun was eating a bag of peach chips laying down against a big rock.

"That's where you are wrong." Sun said with his mouth still full of peach chips. "The time that you ate all the Immortal Peaches that you are meant to guard?" Mk said trying to prove his point "That was a long time ago." Sun tells the dark haired boy "When you kept annoying everyone at the Celestial Realm?" He tells the older monkey "That's a matter of opinion." Sun said poping another chip into his mouth "The time you pick a fight with Buddha-" Mk said before sun shoved a chip into his mouth. "See, that right there is the problem. You stressed too much about the negatives. Focus is taking in everything, but honing in only in the one thing that matters.

Right now, I'm talking to you while also flirting with your hot sister and honing in the speed of the wind, the moisture near, these 37 emails for my lawyer, the first 18 seasons of Monkey King: The Animated Series. And the residence of my soul that contemplate the fact that I am an immortal being, who will never be able to die. And that bug over there. But..." sun said as he eats another Peach Chip. "I'm paying attention to you and (y/n). Take in everything, choose what you want to do, and then do it. That is focus." Sun tells your brother as u just stand there covering your now flustered face.

"That sounds... super confusing, and you're just constantly distracted." Mk tells sun as he raises an eyebrow at mk "maybe, you just can't handle real focus." Sun tells him as u try not to laugh at that comment sun gave your brother. "I-I can totally focus. I focus all the time. In fact, the very next thing me and (y/n) do, is gonna be the most focused thing ever!-" Mk tells sun but sun cuts him off " yeah about that.. your sister is going to be staying here with me." Sun tell mk as he looks at him in shock "what!? Nuh uh no way am I letting my baby sister stay with u!"mk said protectively as he stands in front of u.

"But mk-" (y/n) said before getting cut off by her big brother "no buts u know the rules no boys even as u get older" Mk said still protecting u from the older male. "But" u say but still gets cut off by mk "look the day u get a boyfriend will be the day I die" Mk tells u as u just nod at him showing him that u agree with his choice "and u-" Mk said before getting cut off by sun "relax bud i won't try anything without her contact. Anyways this might be your chance to prove me wrong just think about it if your sister is with u she'll just remind u and that doesn't show signs of focus." sun tells mk as begins to think about it " fine I'll leave her with u" Mk said as sun smiled happily until mk spoke again.

" but if i find out u hurt her or even touched her inappropriately I swear u will get a fate worse then death." Mk said in a threatening tone which wukong just nod's nervously he seen what mk did to people who hurt u or even touch u in a way that made u feel uncomfortable and boy was it traumatizing sun doesn't dare piss off the dark haired male knowing that u were his everything and mean a lot to him. " good u guys have fun I'll see u guys later "Mk said running out of the cave waving goodbye to his sister and mentor as he disappears into the distance.

Sun wukongs pov

As mk left I took this chance wrap my arms around the Beautiful (h/c) haired girl leading her to my house as the monkey's around us followed. " so what are we going to do now monkey king " I hear the (y/n) asked me with her curious (e/c). "Well peaches me and you are going to spend some quality time together " I tell her as I lead her into my house and sat her on the couch. " okay peaches u stay here I'll be right back just going to hope into the shower ok" I tell and she nodded in response so I took this chance to get the stuff that I needed and head straight to the bathroom.

(Y/n)s pov

As sun left to go take a shower I took this opportunity to look around his house being careful not to make any noise I began to look through his kitchen checking the cabinets there were only peach flavored items nothing of different flavor "damn monkey king u really love peaches there's not one different flavored item in here." I said to myself leaving the kitchen going back to the living searching to see if he had anything interesting in there.

As I looked around the living room I had stumbled upon so nice movies and books that seem very interesting like Harry Potter, frozen, turning red, fifty shades of black/grey, Madea, Spider-Man no way home, and encanto, for someone who doesn't leave his home alot he has really good taste in movies I thought as I put the movies back moving on into his room. And might I add that his room was really big it was well decorated in and old Chinese style and his bed looked really soft that if I were to lay in it I might fall asleep instantly.

Being the curious girl that I am I look around his room hopping I could find something good and I was right there underneath his bed was a box I had grabbed it from under there then opened it and what I saw confused me. There in the box were these magazines with women on them as I opened one of them to read it there were just more pictures of women wearing stuff like maid outfits a bunny suit and such what really caught my attention was shoving something that looks like an third arm inside of the female and it looks like it was hurting her. Why would the great sage have something like this I thought this for a while until I hear something behind me call out to me.
.
.
.
.
.
"(Y/n)?"

[ I'm so sorry that took so long please for give me readers please take this picture as an apology from me]