6

No one pov

"And in breaking news, it's been confirmed that last week's devastation was caused by the legendary Demon Bull King. Questions still remains about the small overpowered young man who saved us all. Authorities warn citizens at..." the news reporter said as mk was swinging the staff around "And I was like, "Stop there, Demon Bull King." And D.B.K.'s all like, "You can't stop me! I'm crazy!" And then We grabbed the staff, and woosh! We created this giant mech!" Mk said as he slams the bottom half of the staff on the floor creating a hole. "Uh oh, looks like you sprung a leak, MK."

Mei said as Mk began to panic "Oh fuck!" Mk yelled trying to find a way to stop it while (y/n) who was next to him laughed."I've just hold the quadruple shift at the shop. As I show that all you've been slacking off all day!" Pigsty yelled at everyone as they all looked at him "Oh, piggy, relax. A little time off never hurt anyone." Tang tells the angry pig "Yeah! A time off never hurt nobody" Mk said mimicking what tang said until Sandy suddenly shouted "Look out!" when he shouted that everyone but mk and (y/n) move out of the way when the siblings looked up they were crushed by a crate.

"Kids!" Pigsty yelled out to the two teenagers that had been crushed " We...are...invincible!" Mk yelled emerging from the crate with (y/n) who was surprised to be alive. "Yeah!" Mei said looking at the (h/c) girl and dark head male "Look, MK, (y/n), just 'cause you two got the Monkey King's powers and all, It don't mean-" pigsty said before getting interpreted by Mei  "MK! (Y/N)! How about...this?" Mei said holding a dragon rocket launcher firing at them.

"We are invincible!" Mk yelled again along with (y/n) "Look, kiddos, you're both a superhero now. You're both going to need-" pigsty saids before getting interrupted by Mei again "A cape! Maybe a logo, or a headquarters! Some vehicles, you know, all the stuff to help you beat bad guys!" She says happily "No, what I was getting at-" pigsty yelled as Mei continues to cut him off " To the Sea-Crate...Base! Welcome...to our new team base!" Mei said opening an elevator and got in not soon after everyone gets into the elevator with her being swished by Sandy.

Until they reach the bottom of there secret base " To the Sea-Crate...Base! Welcome...to our new team base!" Mei said the bases had beds and vehicles it also had mk favorite video game. "Mei, when did you make this?" (Y/n) asked the black haired girl "How did you make this?" Pigsty also asked the Mei "Say, Sandy. Weren't you building a secret base for MK, too?" Tang tells the big blue man. "Umm...no." Sandy saids to tang remembering the fort with the name sect base on it.

Meanwhile At the Flaming Foundry, the Demon Bull King takes his anger out by destroying parts of the foundry. "An eon trapped under a mountain and now this? I had the staff in my grasp. I should have crushed the thief's when I had the chance!" DBK yelled smashing everything in his past. "Oh, my love. Don't be so dramatic. With nothing but time, you will bring the world to its knees." PIF said to her angry husband "And sooner than you think, Father. Allow me to secure the power you desire." Redson tells his father "Get it done then." DBK said to his son " I won't fail you again." Redson tells his father while walking away.

Redson pov

Welcome to the Weather Station. Where you'll notice it's another beautiful day. Here at the Weather Station, we control the city's weather to bring you a perfect day every day. I hear the intercom say as the elevator opened reviling the weather station I wasn't going to lie it was really nice place but I shouldn't get distracted I need to make my father proud of me. "Uh yeah. I'd like to help you and your friends but I'm pretty busy." The worker tells me as he looks at us from the controls