CHAP4 : [SHIZUE DESTINY]

Start from the beginning

This was the first time i saw Veldora using this skill. The storm started to destroy everything it was massive and comes closer to ciel. I don't allow ciel to use any techniques I don't want her to get hurt.

I started to fly where they was and muttered "Zathog" and the storm disappear in front of us. Veldora was dumbfounded.

Rimuru: Veldora your power increase a lot and you made a prefect job on fighting my partner.

Veldora: Kuahaha Rimuru. I am the Storm Dragon and most powerful.

Rimuru: Of course and i will granted you too gift. I am going to give you the sequel of your favorites divine text.

Veldora: Really!! Rimuru thank you very much. Ant he second one ?

Rimuru: I am going to evolve your Ultimate Skill

Veldora: How ? Is it even possible ?

Rimuru: Of course it's an easy task for my partner. Ciel can you do it

C: <It's easy for me master>

C: <Evolving the Ultimate Skill [Investigation King Faust] to [Chaos King Nyarlatothep]: Successful. Evolution Complete>

Rimuru: Yosh it's done.

Veldora: Thank you Rimuru i will use it very well.

Rimuru: You better did.

C: <Detecting four individuals inside the forest. Shizu is one of them>

Rimuru: Veldora I want you to return and protect the village.

Veldora: Count on me.

Rimuru: This time I will save you Shizue.

Meanwhile in the forest

Elen : Why the hell did you angered this ant Kaval

Gido: I regret putting my life in your hands you are the worst leader i have ever met

Elen: I if die today I will not hunt you but your family and your descendants too. You can trust me. She started to scream.

Kaval: HAHA you guys are amazing you think i am gonna let you go ? Of cours not because i am going to die with you.......

At this moment at this moment a blade of fire go through the ant body. It was Shizu still putting her mask on her face. Shizu started to beat the 3 ants but with ifrit started to gained control over her body she got weakened and fall on the ground.

Elen: Shizu-San ???

The moment when the other ant wanted to stab Shizu and Elen, a lonely being landed between the ant and them.

Shizu POV

At this moment when i fought the ant I got weakened and i remember my time is coming to an end. So i just accepted my fate. But i think it was not my time yet. Why ? Because suddenly a lonely being appeared between. He has the same mask as me and i asked my self how was it possible ? The aura he was emitted was astonishing I look at the ant and they were freezed. Just like their instincts told them to flee away. They started to run away. The being didn't even move. He started to approach me and give my mask back.

Rimuru: Is it for you ?

Shizu: Yes Thank you.

But the thing which shocked me a lot was the time he removed his mask. He was just like. The differences was our hair colour and eyes colour.

Rimuru: Would you mind to follow me he asked with a bright smile and i feel like i am in security with him.

Shizue: Yes we will.