The Usurper from the Wilds

Start from the beginning

Ace leaned over to the girl, "Yo, (Y/n)." He whispered, "He's pretty harsh when he talks about his own housewarden, but I'm starting to think..."

The said girl turned to him, which made him blush, "He admires him."

"All these "accident" are just incidental part of the plan. They're hunting bigger prey here." Jack said.

"Bigger prey?" The blue haired male said.

"Malleus Draconia, the Diasomnia housewarden. He possess monstrous power. He led Diasomnia to victory two years running. He's the reason we were knocked out of both tournaments without scoring a single point. The older dorm members won't ever forgive that."

"Without a single point...? For a dorm that usually wins a tournament, that had to hurt."

"You know it. Our greatest moment of shame—broadcast to the whole world in real time. The upperclassmen want to redeem themselves, but the way they're doing it is despicable." He scowled.

"So this all comes together on the day of the tournament." The orange haired male said.

"Yep. And that's why I need to stop them!"

"I believe I've heard enough." The familiar voice of Riddle was heard.

"Hello, Housewarden Rosehearts. Cater-senpai." Deuce said.

"I cannot allow such an important tradition to be tarnished by personal grudges."

"So what's the sitch, Riddle? We got a plan?" Cater said, looking at them male.

"As we have no proof of Leona's machinations, nor of Ruggie's assaults, we cannot take this to Crowley. Without solid evidence, that sort of accusation would never stick to someone as sly as Leona-san."

"So you're saying we need to catch him in the act?" Ace said.

"Yes. And I have a suggestion to that end. First—" He said, but was cut off.

"Stop. I've told you what I know, but that doesn't mean I'm plannin' to join your merry band." Jack said, crossing his arms.

"What? C'mon, Jack, even after all we've been through together? The smiles and the tears?" The orange haired upperclassman said.

"Savanaclaw is my dorm, and I'm gonna be the one to settle this. Seeya." He said, about to walk off.

(Y/n) frowned softly, "Do you really think you can accomplish anything by yourself?" She bluntly said, which made the male stop and turn to her with a scowl.

"What'd you just say?!"

"Ouch. Been a while since you've let someone have it like that, (Y/n)." Grim said.

Deuce nodded, "It's true, though. You versus your entire dorm? Can't say I see odds favoring you."

"Not everyone works on their own. Not even heroes." The girl said.

The silver haired male stared at the girl, before nodding, "All right, fine. I'll hear you out. But I'm not committing to anything. If I don't like the sound of your scheme, I'm out."

"Man, this guy is impossible." The orange haired male first year said, letting out a sigh.

"Funny, I was thinking how much he reminds me of you and Deuce-chan." Cater said.

"Then, if I may continue explaining my plan? The first step is..." Riddle said, beginning to explain.

"Huh. That's actually not half bad, dude." Ace said, grinning.

Deuce nodded, "That is quite the plan, Housewarden Rosehearts!"

"Sounds like 'ol Cay-Cay has a lot of prep work to do before the big day!"