Welcome to the Team

You were currently doing your (favorite hobby) up in the garage

"Y/n! you've been in the garage for the past few hours. Why don't you go outside and make some new friends?" your dad said from the living room.

{What're these "friends" you speak of dad?}

"Okay fine, I will go outside..." You went upstairs to your room and looked through your closet for something to wear.

.
.
.
.
.
.

You decided to wear (insert whatever outfit you picked) while picking up your phone and heading out of your room to the front door. "Be careful sweetie, and make sure to text us to let us know you're alright!" Your mom yelled from the kitchen as she watched you exit the house.

>Your POV<

I was walking on the sidewalk figuring out what I should do since I am now outside...

"Hey! You!" A random kid yelled from behind you.

"Huh? are you talking to me?" You asked confused as you turned around to face the kid that yelled to get your attention.

"Of course I am talking to you! Who else would I be talking to, dumbass?" You scoffed when you heard he called you a dumbass for no reason.

"There is no need for you to call me a dumbass, alright?" You said still wondering who this boy is...

"My name is Eric Cartman, but you can only call me Cartman." He said in a annoyed way.

"Uh...okay then...my name is Y/n L/n! Nice to meet you Cartman." {This is getting pretty awkward now...}

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Now give me your phone" Cartman said while holding out his hand waiting for you to hand over your phone. "W-what? why do you need my phone?" You asked very confused. "Just give me the goddamn phone already" "okay okay, fine..." you handed your phone over Cartman as he quickly added you to a groupchat. "Here" he said handing back your phone. "You're now on my team, newbie..." "Huh? What do you mean im on your team?"

"Everything will be explained once you meet me at our base by 3 am in the middle of the morning. And put on this uniform the first thing you wake up." Cartman handed you a bag labled 'cowboys4forever' on it. "Farwell newcomer!" Cartman said before dashing off.

You blinked twice and stand in confusion on what just happened.

{My day just got weirder then ever already....}

406 words counted....