"So should we chop his arms off so he can hurt no one" Tendou said.

"What do you think we should do with him tangerine" Ushijima asked.

I was frightened when they said they should chop his arms off. I heard someone call me tangerine.

"Um I think you should just put him in jail" I said not wanting violence.

They nodded and called security to take him. After he was gone I went up to them.

"Um you guys saved me and in return I'll do anything" I said.

"Aww the tangerine wants to return the favor" Semi said.

"S-shut up" I said crossing my arms.

|He's so cute, what am I even saying| Tsukishima thought

|Omg so cute| Kenma thought.

|Adorable| Akaashi thought.

"Because you said you'll do anything you have to babysit our children" Shirabu said.

"Ok that's fine with me I love children" I said.

"Also we will need your number to contact you and you will live in our house to be with the children" Kita said.

"Oh ok" I said.

I gave them my phone number.

"Um I have to go to start packing, Bye" I said waving.

I left and went home and started backing. I changed into some comfortable clothes.

 I changed into some comfortable clothes

Hinata's outfit.

After I finished changing and decided to go out. I grabbed my house keys and went out. I made my way to the park where I saw some children bulling a child. I went over to them and yelled.

"Leave him alone" I shout and the children ran away.

"Are you ok" I ask picking the child up.

"Yes" Masaru said.

"Your hurt I think I have a bandage" I said digging in my coat pocket.

I pulled out a bandage and put it on his cut.

"There you go much better now" I said ruffling his hair.

"Thanks mister, my sister and cousins might be worried so bye" Masaru said waving while running away.

I got up and walked home.

With the children

"MASARU!" Rin yelled out looking for her brother.

"Masaru where are you" Kouta shouted out.

"I'm here" Masaru said running towards them.

"Where were you" Kaori asked.

"I was getting bullied again and a man helped me, he was so cool" Masaru said.

"Really" Aile asked.

"Mhm" Masaru nodded.

Back with Hinata

I made it home and went inside. I took off my coat and sat on the couch. A little while later I heard a knock at the door. I got off the couch and went to open.

"hello" I said looking down.

"Hey tangerine were here to pick you up" Kuroo said.

"Oh ok let me go get my stuff" I said.

I left the front door open while I went to get my stuff. I came back out with my things in my hands.

"I'm back" I said smiling.

"Well aren't you just so cute" Kuroo said putting his hand on my check.

I then saw someone coming toward us and hitting Kuroo on the head.

"Hello I'm Kenma that's Kuroo let's just go" Kenma said.

"Um ok and I'm Shoyo Hinata" I said.

Kenma grabbed my hand and led me to the car.

"W-what about my bags" I said getting in the car.

"Don't worry about it Kuroo will get it" Kenma said.

"Kuroo grab his bags and lets go" Kenma shouted then started to play on his Nintendo.

Kuroo grabbed my bags and got in the car. he drove to the house and got out.

"Hey you two grab his bags and put them in his room" kuroo said to the two servants.

They did and we walked into the house. When we entered I saw the rest of the CEO's and their children.

"Hello I'm......

....................................................................................
That's all for the first chapter. See you guys in ch 2 bye my loves;)