🎅🏻ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴄʟᴀᴡꜱ🎅🏻

Start from the beginning

Scene: Marinette's Room.

Marinette searching for her present. "I don't believe this! Where's the gift? Where did I put it? I'm so lame!"

(Sukura41: Yes, you are. Glad you agree.)

Marinette continues searching before she finally found her gift on her desk. "Ah! Here you are."

Scene: Downstairs In The Bakery.

"Do you have a gift for Adrien or something?" Giselle asked Kalianna.

"Yeah," Kalianna looked at the red present in her purse. "But... what if Adrien doesn't like it?"

"Gurl he'll love whatever you give him. Now go give the bodyguard the present!" Giselle pointed to Gorilla.

Meanwhile, Sabine waves goodbye to the man as he left through the door.

"Okay," Kalianna began to leave the bakery with Giselle.

Meanwhile, Marinette had rushed in to see Kalianna opening the door.

"Excuse me, sir!" The noirette called after Gorilla as she and Giselle rushed after him.

Marinette narrowed her eyes. 'I don't think so De-Sinclair.'

Scene: The Place des Vosges.

"Excuse me!" Kalianna called out to Gorilla as she and Giselle approached him. "Could you please-"

"Excuse me? Wait!"

Kalianna yelped as Marinette roughly bumped into her as she ran by towards Gorilla. She fell down onto the snow-covered ground and groaned.

"Kali!" Giselle reached down to help her up.

"If you don't mind, this is.. this is for Adrien." Marinette offered her gift to Gorilla, which he takes. "Can you wish him a Merry Christmas from me, that is.. I mean it could be from you too, in fact Merry Christmas to you from.. um, ah.. me, of course.. ah." She giggles as Gorilla gets into the car.

The bluenette waves goodbye and the bodyguard leaves. "I hope Adrien has a good Christmas." She looks the skies and an image of Adrien appears.

"Are you okay?" Giselle asked after she helped Kalianna up.

"No, Elle, I didn't get to give the bodyguard Adrien's present!" Kalianna cried.

Marinette smirked as she began to make her way back to her home. "That's too bad. Maybe its not good enough for Adrien." She sneered at Kalianna while she walked by her.

The amber-eyed girl growled, clenching her hands.

"Please tell me your not gonna let her get away with what she did." Giselle scowled at Marinette's back.

"Oh don't worry," Kalianna bent down and began scooping up some snow, forming into a ball. "Revenge is a dish best served cold." She smirked.

Meanwhile, Marinette continued to walk back to the bakery. She yelped when she felt a snowball hit her back. She turned around, only to be pelted with another snowball in the stomach.

"Hey! What the he11?!" She shrieked.

She looked at Kalianna and Giselle and saw Kalianna holding a snowball while Giselle was down on the ground making more snowballs with her box of macarons next to her.

"Your gonna regret what you did Marinette!" Kalianna hurled a snowball at the bluenette.

Marinette squeaked as the snowball made contact with her leg. "AHHH!" She screamed when Kalianna began to pepper her with more snowballs as Giselle handed her two each.