🎅🏻ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴄʟᴀᴡꜱ🎅🏻

Start from the beginning

Just then the De-Sinclair car showed up and Kalianna stepped up. "Giselle!" She ran towards the house and knocked on the door.

Giselle opens the door with a frown on her face.

"Giselle, why don't you have on any warm clothes? We have to go pick up our macarons from the bakery remember?" Kalianna reminded.

Giselle panicked. "I totally forgot! I'll be right back!" She quickly sprinted upstairs.

Kalianna shook her head.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie.

(Sukura41: Giselle's Outfit.)

"Are you okay?" Kalianna asked Giselle as they entered. She put a dime in the box that the fake yet realistic Lady Luck was holding, the fake Cat Noir by her side. "You seem off."

"I'm fine, I'm good." Giselle lied before giving her best friend a forced smile.

"Your lying aren't you?" Kalianna narrowed her eyes at the rainbownette.

"Merry Christmas Kalianna and Giselle!" Tom said as he, his wife, and his daughter approached the iconic duo.

"Merry Christmas girls." Sabine says.

"Merry Christmas." Marinette grumbled.

"Merry Christmas Dupain-Cheng family." Kalianna smiles. "We're here to pick up-"

"Your tiffany blue macarons." Sabine held up the macaron box in her hands.

"Thanks, so much." Giselle took the box from her.

"Why is it always tiffany blue macarons? Can't you order something else?" Marinette questioned, crossing her arms.

"Marinette." Tom said to his daughter in a warning tone.

"Please dear, it's Christmas, let's not have any drama on this night." Sabine suggested.

"I'm just being curious mom. It's like she's attached to those things." Marinette pointed at the box.

"Well since we're talking about attachment how bout you detach yourself from being so obsessed with Adrien?" Giselle snapped.

"Obsessed? What's Giselle talking about sweetheart?" Sabine asked Marinette.

"I, uh, I..." The bluenette stammered, looking at her confused parents before looking at the smug face of Giselle.

Just then Adrien's bodyguard Gorilla enters the bakery and all attention shifted to him as he put some change in the box.

Marinette sighed in relief, but gasped when she recognized it was Adrien's bodyguard. "Adrien's bodyguard. The present! I'll be right back!" She runs off to her room.