𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Start from the beginning

All of a sudden I felt him picking me up and put me on my feet, I threw the pillow on the bed and we stared at eachother.

" Take this off" He pulled me closer by my gown and pulled it over my head and dropped It on the floor. He licked his lips examining my body then turned me facing the huge body mirror on the wall.

He pulled a big gaming chair infront of the mirror and stood behind me in his boxers rudding his wood on my butt. He moved my hair away from my ear.

" You gone watch me fuck you in this mirror since you wanna hide yo face"  He whispered in my ear sending a tingle down my spine.

He dropped his boxers and sat in the chair, then firmly grabbed my hips and pulled down slowly.

" Pull me down slow" I hissed feeling him go deeper inside me. I barely could take it and it wasn't even half way in.

" unt un don't run you can take it " He pressed my stomach in so I could feel every inch.

Once I was all the way in his lap he grabbed both of my legs and held them by my head, then slowly started bouncing me in his lap.

" You look so pretty taking my dick " Xyon grunted in my ear, speading up bouncing me.

I couldn't even get any words out, my eyes were rolling back ,I was moaning and groaning uncontrollably. Toes was throwing up gang signs and everything.

" don't run enjoy the pleasure baby" He sped up while rubbing my clit, I was leaking all over his legs and the chair.

We both stood up, then he picked me up and started bouncing me again.

" Look me in my eyes and tell me how good it feels Ny"He looked me in the eyes smirking as he watched me shake and whimper.

" It feels so good Xyon please don't stop" I dug my nails in his back, and tightened my walls around his dick feeling myself about to cum.

He threw me on the bed and pulled me to the edge, pushing my legs behind my head.

He put it back in giving me slow deep strokes hitting my spot everytime.

" Baby I'm finna cum" I yelled out digging my nails into his wrist.

He gave me 2 more deep strokes and I came everywhere and started shaking. I felt him nut deep in my stomach then he pulled out and layed ontop of me breathing hard.

__________________________

𝐗𝐲𝐨𝐧🌇

As I opened my eyes the bright sunlight blinded me. I knew Ny happy ass was woke cause she always opening windows.

I walked downstairs cause I smelt something burning, when I got to the kitchen Ny was taking something out the oven and Jah was yelling at her.

" YO DUMBASS BURNT THE CHICKEN, AND TAKE THE TOAST OUT THE TOASTER" Jah rolled around the kitchen to get the burning toast.

When Ny sat the pan of chicken on the counter it was black asl and some peices was still on fire.

" Mmcht I was tryna make breakfast " She rubbed her head looking stressed.

" I TOLD YOU TO WAIT TILL I WOKE UP" Jah rolled his eyes.

" Okay rolling way" She pushed Jah out the kitchen.

" Lemme help you lil girl" I laughed and kissed her on the forehead. She looked so cute wearing one of my wife beaters and my boxers.

We threw the old chicken away and out new chicken in the oven, made eggs, pancakes, oatmeal, and chopped fruit.

* at the dinner table*

At first we were eating in silence then Jah big mouth ass had something to say.

" last night I thought I was Dorothy cause I heard lions and tigers and bears OH MY' Jah smiled being petty.

" I knew it was coming omg" Ny burst out laughing.

" You was coming too, you was like 'IM FINNA CUM IM FINNA CUM" Jah mocked Ny making her laugh even harder.

" Ykkk that's my que to go to the bathroom " I got up laughing and went to the restroom to check my phone.

I seen I had a message frm Saline.

😒: 𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗒 𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗆𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗂 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋. 𝖲𝗈 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗒𝗈 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾 𝗂 𝗌𝗎𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒.
_______________
A/n: told yall I was gone update um excuse errors 💕