desiring for you !! 🔞

Let's start :.

Read at your own risk in this os there is hot gifs .🔞🔞

Akshu was sitting in the room , while looking at their marriage photos in album she was turning the pages to pages .

" Hyy !! Abhi kitna handsome dikh raha tha humari shadi Wale din meri nazare uski upar se hat hi nahi rahi thi kitna cool or dashing dikh raha tha mera abhi !!" She thinks....

Suddenly someone opens the door slowly and comes in the room while shutting the door , Akshu look at the door to find Abhi with his tierd face coming closer to her .

" Kya kar rahi ho !?"

" Kuch bhi to nhi tum kitne thake hue ruko tumhare liye Pani lati hun !!"

" Rahene do main pikar hi aa raha hoon bas tum mere pass raho !!"

She nodded and sits backs on the bed while abhi also sits . His eyes is gazing her soft pinky pulmp lips which was painted in red colour lipstick , he bite his lips .

Yes he wanted to taste her lips , he wanted to eat all her lipstick , his eyes reach on her milkish and slender waist which is in v cut , he gazed at her navel .each and every single he was desiring for her to feel her soft body on his hard one.

Akshu was gazing at his face with her blushing face she wanted to kiss all over his face his abs stomach nd chest nd his embrace which she fells her own safest place to hide herself .

He comes closer to her and husked in her ear " Akshu i want to feel u baby !! I am desiring for you !! "

"Mee too abhi !!" She said in low voice.........

In no meant of time Abhi pull her closer and seal his lips with her akshu close her eyes to feel him...
He started sucking her. He pull her on the bed nd he hover upon her with jerk.

Ahhh !! Aaram se abhi kahi bhaggi nhi jaa rahi hai tumhari akshu .

" Kya karu control nhi hota !' she blushed at this .

" I am hunger for ur mouth , i am hunger for ur touch , for sharing lips , for ur every bit of ur body , for ur kisses , for loving you !!"

" Ishhhhh ! Naughty .
" Itna bukhe ho mere liye !" He nods at this Akshu take his hand place on her shoulder and blink her eyes , he smiles and kiss on her forehead and cheeks too Wetly .
His hands started Removing her duppata from her shoulder he slide his hand and open her back dori akshu shivered .
Sliding her sleaves down started pleating kiss on shoulder wetly he bite " Ahhhhh!! "

She rubbed his back in pleasure feeling ecasty by touches .

He made her lie slowly he kissed upon her lips started devoring her lips into his, kissing her like a hungry beast , she responded the kiss in passionate trying to reach at his level abhi pinched on her waist making akshu gasp  ,

He is sucking nd bitting her lower lips while akshu is busy with his upper lips . Abhi pulls her lips out harsly and leave nd again sucked

sliding his tounge inside her mouth he began testing each and every corner of her mouth . Akshu cluched his shoulder tightly making her nails dig into his body from shirt.

Here , abhi broke the kiss both are painting badly . Without westing time he comes to her waist and pull down the Dori of pajama and he slide from her body . He took off her pajama.

He went near her feet he plented the kiss on her fingers , nd on her feet akshu wriggled in pleasure .

" Ohhhhh!! Mmmm!! Ahhh !! She clutch the pillow tightly in her fist and squeezed it .

Abhi started moving up on her legs and landing wet wet kisses nd bitting harshly on her calfs he licked her kness fully

Ahhhhh!!mmmm!! Ohhh she moaned

he comes to her thighs he kiss there also making all thighs and calfs red with love bites living red patches .

He touch on her pussy with his hand he Cupped her whole pussy in his big palm .

Akshu wriggled nd bite her lips to attract him more .

" Ohhh!! Abhii !! I am feeling very nice ohhh !  "

He started slapping on her pussy Akshu tears came out from pleasure he wiped it .
He again slapped Akshu groaned hardly .

" Ohhhhhhh!! Fuck ! She jump in the pleasure.

He giglled , he took his lips on her pussy he started bitting nd nibbbling her partition with his teeth Making her go more down .
He was giving her love bites on her pussy he licked it Fully he roamed his tongue on her entrance .

" Ohhhh !! Shitt !? Mmmm!! Ahhh !!
Abhi ! Please i want u don't do this ! "

He made her sit in his lap he pull out her suit out from her body he roamed his fingers on her Cleavage sensually he bend her down little back and started eating her nipples from top of her bra .

'' mmmmm!!! " Akshu was massaging his back in pleasure she hold his arms tightly nd bending Making him eat her nipples .

He left that nd started kissing on her cleavage and neck between her shoulder and cleavage squezing her shoulder more
Ahh;! Ahhh!! Mm !!

He lost his whole control on her beauty ! He push her on the bed from his lap nd unblocked his buttons of pants and boxers .

His long nd manhood come out making akshu gasped nd blushed hard she clutch the bedsheet tightly in his fist abhi take his position nd shoved in her hardly making her wicned in pain .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!"" She bring her head up and put down with jerk and tears made a way .

Abhi started pumping in her hard making her moan his name .

" Abhiii!! Ahh ;! Dheere dheere please ahhhh!!!"

" No baby today not he starts giving more hard strokes his every strokes touching her G -spot ..

He reach to her uterus and stared banging on it making her close her eyes tightly in pain !"

He filped the position making her come on top he hold her buttocks and started thrusting very hard as a rock breaking her each nd every core

Akshu is moaning in pain and pleasure both .

ahhh;;; ohhh God abhi ! You are too hard !! " Ahhh!".

Abhi : shhh;! Don't talk enjoy it !"
She nods .

He makes her sit on the bed in cat position he slapped on her buttocks hardly three times nd enter his extracting dick in her from back nd again starts thumping .

" Thump! Thump ! Thump! Thump!"

Abhi ! Devil jaan lekar manoge kya ! Ohhh !! She pulled her head up nd look on the terrace !! Nd moaning groaning hard .

" Nhi ! Tumhari Jaan kaise le sakta agar jaan lelunga to ye kiske sath karunga !!!

He started giving more hard strokes making blood come out from her vagina !! But he didn't stop he cummed inside her full 30 times in her.

Enjoying their night full night finally they stop in the morning of 4 nd hug each other and sleep in each other arms Lovingly ! Blanket is Only around them ..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanku so much for reading !

So sorry for late!!

Please vote comment and go !.

Your secret
Writer ❣️✨

Thaku❣️✨