Rain Romance 2 🔞

Continue:

He nodded nd kiss on her forehead lovingly. Making her close her eyes he starts kissing on her whole naked body like a butterfly on the flowers.

Akshu feels him from her heart it's her first time but still enjoying his touchers on her soft body.

Abhi is kissing on her neck wetly nd biting in her between of the shoulders nd neck.

Mmmmmmmm!!! Baby !!"

He came down to her pussy he spread her legs nd lied between her legs . He was taking the view of his core inside and outside akshu is cluching the bedsheet tightly nd feeling shy .
He blew the air in her core akshu breath get hitched in her neck she moaned loudly ..

Ahhhhhh!!!! Abhiiiiiiii!!!!

He roam his hand on her whole pussy nd come down to her core he started moving his fingers outside the core .

Mmmmmm!!!! She moaned in ecstasy

Finally abhi enter his 2 fingers directly nd started pumping hard to her in Nd out she is moaning mess like as the hell .....
She cried in pleasure.

Mmmmm!!!!

Abhi was thumping harder with his fingers suddenly he enters his tounge with his fingers also and started doing finger fucking nd tounge fucking in one time !!!! "

He was testing her pussy he feels Very sweet he started bitting her upper core with his teeth and started sucking to give her relax....

"Mmmmmm!!!! Ahhhh!! Dheere ohhh!!
"Fuck!!!"

" Ahhhh !! Mmm!! Please do fast !!" I want you inside me Abhi !!! Don't trouble me!!" She screamed on him ....."

But he didn't listen to her nd fuck her with his tounge and fingers hardly and harsly

" I will not spare you today my darling don't take tension enjoy!!" He replied to her .

He hover upon her nd started kissing on her lips sucking bitting pulling crushing between his teeth testing each and every corner of her mouth by his tounge Akshu can fell her taste by his tounge .

Mmmm!!! Mmm!!! Ahh!!

She is bitting his upper lip while he is bitting her lower lip!!
Akshu is rubbing his back , shoulder ,arms ,abs , chest , stomach and his 6 packs .... while kissing him..

Breaking the kiss both get relaxed !!
Nd abhi enter inside her with great extent making her whole verginity brake !! She hissed in pain

Ahhhhhhhh!!!" Abhi control her rubbing her back after a min she calmed down....

And he started fucking her slowly slowly !! In out in out in out making her moan In both pain and pleasure ..

Ahhhh!! Mmm!! Ahhh!! Hooo!! Uhhh!!! Ohhh!! Ahhh!! Mmmm! Abhi !! Fast !! Mmmm!!!
She moaned while rubbing his chest !!

After 15 min he increased his peace like as the hell he is thumping harder and harder and harder like a wild dog breaking her whole body !!

Thump!! Thump!! Thump !! Thump .......!!

Abhi had Fully lost is whole control on her and thumping harder to her nd taking out all the separation by thumping her .
Akshu is feeling pain in her lower abdomen but she doesn't want to spoil his mood she keep quiet and moaning in pleasure nd enjoying also .....

Abhi look at her in her eyes....

Akshu i love you

Thump!!...

Akshu mera pyar .

Thump!!....

Akshu meri zindagi

Thump!!!.

Apne abhi ki jaan .

Thump!!! ....

He gave her a  hardest stroke thumpppppp!!! And finally the bed broke with jerk but they both didn't care . He is thumping nd she is kissing on his arms Lovingly playing with his little nipples abhi groaned
Mmmm!!! Naughty girl!!!.

Again he started thrusting !! While kissing her slender neck wetly .... tickling her waist playing with her boobs !! Licking her nevel  bitting all over her body ....
Akshu was fully red by his love bites .

Finally making the love session of 6 hours they both drifted into the sleep in each other arms!!

Like a cutey babies ......

Both clothes are lying down outside still raining heavily green and black weavy clouds are still there , whole city was faded anything is not visible from there Rivers are splashing making the sounds the thunder storm was became more intense.....

But inside our cutest couple are sleeping in each other arms nude In duvet they both are happy with each other ....

Let's pray they will stay like that only whole life...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Finally the last part of rain Romance....

Sorry for the delay I was busy with my studies ....

So sorry !! My dear ones I wil try to upload ..

I know very well that you all wait for the chapters ....

But please understand me also ...

Thanku for this much support ❤️