Chapter 58: I Hate Your Arrogance!

ابدأ من البداية

In the Oasis city · Elumalu, in a dimly lit room, the lights were not turned on, but by the way of lighting candles.

A seagull, which should not be in the desert, flew in from outside the window and landed on the shoulders of a man in a white suit.

Then a low voice suddenly sounded slowly from the room.

Under the flickering candlelight, there were two beautiful women in white suits opposite the man.

All three of them wore white masks covering their faces.

"were really being played around by them. The way these four little devils sail the route is really unique."

"How can anyone just enter the grand line and buy so many eternal pose at the first stop, yet constantly change their route, and sail aimlessly?"

A voice full of complaining came from a woman wearing a mask.

"Since we found them, then their luck ended."

The man touched the seagull on his shoulder, and said lightly: "We have wasted a lot of time on this mission, which will most likely affect the BOSS's evaluation of us"

"Let's wait until tomorrow and end this mission."

Due to entering the mode of travel and vacation, it is rare for the four of them to not get up early to train as usual but slept late until they naturally awaken from their sleep.

After washing up, the four simply had something to eat, bought a bucket of fresh water and a bag of fruit, and rode on a rented camel, heading towards the capital city, Alubarna.

Nanohana is a long distance from Alubarna, even if El Observation Haki is enough to cover half a medium-sized island, at this time, the Alubarna cannot be sensed, which shows how big this island is.

The long travel time made all four of them feel bored.

So, the four of them kept looking for various topics to chat with.

When the three girls were talking about girls' topics, El, who couldn't interrupt and started to get distracted.

The current Alabasta is very different from the Alabasta in his impression.

Crocodile has not set his sights on "Pluton", and used rain powder to start a rebellion in this country, and Robin has not helped Crocodile to usurp the power of the Nefertari royal family for the sake of historical text.

The secret criminal syndicate "Baroque Works" established by Crocodile is even more unheard now.

The kingdom of Alabasta at this time was too peaceful.

Recalling the plot of the original manga, El suddenly felt slightly stunned.

Speaking of which, Robin seems to be only eighteen years old now and has not yet entered the grand line from the West Blue.

Thinking of this, El couldn't help but feel pity, as one of the most tragic female characters in the original manga, El is actually full of affection for Robin.

After 20 years of running away, She hasn't turned black, So Robin's body will definitely not emit a breath that makes him feel disgusted.

If they meet, El will definitely reach out to rescue her. After all, every otaku is hopeless LSP and El is no exception.

(People use this word to refer to themselves or others when they show affection for artworks with sex/lewd implications.)

Robin's appearance and figure, as well as the character of the big sister, are all dishes that El likes.