Chapter 57: New Year Gift

"Nii-san, you're back!"

"Nii-san, you're so fast!"

After obtaining the training method for the "Spear of Elbaf", El returned to the ship without stopping.

However, as soon as he came back, Carina's ambiguous words made the smile on his face a little stiff.

Reaching out and pinching her nose, El said with a smile, "Yeah, because I care about you so much and I also got what I wanted and came back immediately."

"Nii-san, I was wrong...

With her nose pinched, Carina's voice has changed.

Seeing that her own scheme was discovered, and she saw El's dangerous smile, she immediately threw herself into El's arms, like a puppy who pleases its master, constantly rubbing her face against El's chest.

"When you grow up, I'll settle the account with you."

Holding Carina, El said something that was also full of ambiguity.

Carina, who understood the meaning of this sentence, suddenly flushed slightly.

Kuina who was looking at El with a smile on her face, couldn't help but glance at the boy who said such an ambiguous word.

After teasing her, the four set sail and left the ancient island.

Because of the Drum Island chapter in the original manga, El didn't want to stay on the ancient island for a quarter of an hour, let alone capture the dinosaurs on it and taste the taste of extinct creatures.

After leaving the ancient island, the next stop of the four is the kingdom of Alabasta, known as the "Desert Kingdom" and "Ancient Humanity".

Alabasta Kingdoms, one of the top 50 kingdoms of Mary Geoise's world conference each time, is located on the world's rare super-large island, Sandy Island.

Because the next island on the island of ancient is not Sandy Island.

If the four want to go to Sandy Island, they can only use the Eternal Pose.

And one of the eternal poses that El bought was the Sandy Island.

However, the time it takes to reach Sandy Island from the ancient island is absolutely no less than that of them changing their route from Drum island to the ancient island.

If you are sailing alone, you will undoubtedly suffer.

But to the four, there is a kind of fun in it

Getting up at six o'clock every morning, after a simple breakfast, drink a bottle of nutritional supplements, and then the four of them carry out a high-intensity physical workout.

After finishing their training, Carina and Nami were doing training to improve their coordination, while watching El one on one teaching Kuina and her clothes would turn into a white ragged every day and hanging on her body.

He can see that the faces of Carina and Nami have been flushed while watching.

Sometimes after El finished educating Kuina, he would train the three of them in combat and beat the three girls in a one-versus-three battle.

From 6:30 to 11:30 in the morning, the four periods were spent like that.

After fully absorbing the nutritional supplement, the four hungry people will kill a few sea beasts without caring about the taste.

In the end, in order to save time, under Carina and Nami's soft and hard offense, Kuina finally gathered up her courage to bathe with the three of them at the end of the year.