She hold Sana's hand as she put one petal of pink rose on her palm.

"For now, I will give you this. Soon, I will give you the whole bouquet of flowers :) .."

Sana's heart is thumping so hard as she also feel some butterflies playing on her tummy.

"Don't be jealous to Mrs.Jung for all her hardwork I think she deserves to receive a flowers. "

"I know. I'm not jealous."

"Really? Why seems like I saw some disappoinment through your eyes earlier."

"I'm just - .." Sana didn't be able to continue what she was trying to say when Tzuyu immediately cut her off.

"I will not going to accept whatever you will going to say because I know you will going to deny it."

Sana didn't respond anymore as Tzuyu was right, she will going to denied it.

"Is your husband will coming home tonight?."

"Yes, he will going to arrived already later."

"Do you miss him?."

"Mmmm."

Tzuyu just smile. "You really like hurting me."

"I'm just answering your question."

"I will going to leave now. Take care of that petals okay? That's my heart, don't lose it."

Tzuyu smile to Sana before she leave her office.

"Tzuyu ~ ah.." Sana mumble while looking at the petals on her palm.

-

Lunch break, Tzuyu decided to eat outside with Mina since the latter doesn't have any schedule. They went to a mini cafe where there's only few people inside.

"Are you sure, you're still going to pursue your love for her?."

"Yes, Mina Unnie."

"How about Kenshi?."

"I don't know, I'm only thinking Sana. Knowing that she still loves me gives me courage."

"Arasso, I will going to support you. I know  you might gonna ruin her relationship with Kenshi but I understand you, you're just only fighting for your love for Sana."

"Thank you Mina Unnie."

"You're welcome :) you deserve to be happy.."

-

Evening, after work Tzuyu is walking now at the hall way when she bumped with Sana.

"You're going home already?." Tzuyu asked.

"No, I will going to meet Kenshi. He already arrived."

"Ah, you will going have a dinner date with him?."

"How about you? Are you going home already?."

"No."

"You have plans tonight?."

"Yeah, me and Dahyun Unnie will go to bar later. We will hangout together."

"Ah." Sana's face suddenly turn into a gloomy expression when she hear that Tzuyu will going to bar.

"We will just going to drink and hangout. I know my limitations and I will go home early because I still need to picked up Chayeoung tomorrow."

"I didn't say anything."

"I just want you to know because I don't want you to get worried."

Sana looks at Tzuyu because of what she just said.

"Here's my car, I'll go ahead now. Take care and drive safe. Good Night Sana." Tzuyu said before she enter her car and drive away.

-

Kenshi meet Sana in a fancy restaurant. Kenshi feel nervous same as Sana. They're both not talking when Kenshi finally take thr courage to speak first.

"I miss you.."

Sana just smile as she looks at Kenshi. "I miss you too." She answered.

"How are you?."

"I'm good."

"How about the company?."

"The company is getting well."

"That's good to know then."

Seconds later they covered with silence again.

"I actually wanted to talk to you. I need to tell you something."

"What is it?." Sana asked.

"I want you to sign this." Kenshi said as he get the white folder and show it the documents to Sana.

"K-Kenshi ~ Chan.."

"It's a divorce paper, I want you to divorce me Sana."

xxxxxxx