i'm going to a boarding school to see my brothers chapter 2

Chapter 2  

“I’m Cole.” Jeremy said.

“I’m Jack.” Cole said.

“And I’m Jeremy.” Jack said.

“I’m Colin, your twin of course.” Colin said.

I nodded smiling.

“Jake could you put me down please.” I said smiling sweetly.

Jake put me down and I walked until I was in front of the triplets smirking.

“You’re lying! You’re Jeremy, you’re Cole and You’re Jack! Not the other way around!” I said still smirking.

Their jaws dropped and they looked at me in awe!!! I walked to the big couch and sat down. After like 10 minutes they snapped out of it.

“How did you know?” Jeremy asked as they came and sat in front of me.

“Because you’re all different.” I said smiling sweetly.

“Okay now that you managed to make them shut up do you want to unpack??” Andy asked.

“So any way where do I sleep?” I asked.

“Well come on lets show you.” Cole said all excited.

They led me to this big door, they opened it and I saw 9 beds each with a walk-in-closet next to it. So where do I sleep???

“So I got the couch??” I asked frowning.

“No way!” Hunter said.

“Then?” I asked looking at them.

“We’ll be sharing.” Hunter said.

I looked at him confused. But I know why I’m sharing a bed with him, he’s the oldest and a demon so no danger there. Well at least that’s what I hope.

“Don’t worry, I don’t bite!” Hunter said.

I bursted out laughing, the guys looked at me confused. My cell rang and I answered it.

“Yes.” I said laughing.

“Are you okay?” Scar asked worried.

“Yeah.” I said still laughing.

“Are you sure?” Scar asked.

“Yeah.” I said stopping laughing.

“Okay. Now why the hell didn’t you tell us??” Scar asked angry.

“Because you know I don’t like saying goodbye.” I said.

“But…..” I heard Jesse sniffle on the other side.

 “Is everyone there?” I asked.

“Yes.” Scar said still angry.

“Put me on speaker.” I said.

Scar did as I told him. And I heard cries and sobs on the other side along with Max and Flame arguing. 

“Why are you 2 arguing??” I asked.

“Because they blame one another for the fact that you left without even telling us.” Jace said.

“I’m sorry guys, but if I had said anything I wouldn’t have been able to leave at all.” I said.

“But…….” Jesse said crying.

I felt my tears on my cheek. That’s why I didn’t say anything, I didn’t want to cry. ‘cause after I’m done crying I’ll cough up blood. And this is the most dangerous place to do that 2.