I loved it.

I danced alone at first before I felt cold hands grab my hips and moving them to the beat.

I didn't care so I just swayed my hips in synch feeling my ass rub against his hips.

His hands traveled up and down my body but always stopping right before my breast.

I liked the tease and decided to play along.

I put my back against his cheats and tilted my head to face his neck. I leaned in close at quietly moaned.

His grip tightened around my waist and pulled me closer.

Heat rushed thru my body as I felt the alcohol mixed with the strong sexual tension.

I couldn't resist any longer so I turned around to face him.

He had black swimming trunks and a white open button up on. Even in the dark light I could she his six pack and defined V-Line.

Black messy hair was in his face but the handsome facial structure couldn't be overseen, his jawline was sharp and his eyes were dark.

He looked at me with a big grin as his hands traveled along my back down to my ass.

He put on of his legs in between mine and moved my hips with his hands.

We were basically dry humping each other in public.

I felt so aroused and his good looks didn't help that, I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

He was the perfekt distraction from chishiya, but still I would sometimes look around to see if he was maybe leaning against one of the walls watching me.

But he wasn't so fuck it, I'm here to have fun.

He leaned in and kissed me.

His warm lips sending a wave of arousel thru my body.

He immediately pushed in his tung in my mouth and squeezed my ass.

Our tungs fighting for dominance inside our mouths.

He was the best distraction I could've picked.

My hands went down his muscular torso and I smiled against his lips.

let's go to my room" his voice fit his looks it was deep and kinda raspy.

Finally he asked I almost would've fucked him right here on the floor if this would continue.

I'm also drunk right now since I haven't eaten much yet and also not drunk alcohol in a very long time.

I smirked at him and he grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the crowd into the lobby.

We went inside an elevator( which I didn't even know existed) but couldn't resist each other .

He picked me up and pressed me against the elevator walls while violently making out.

This was the best hook up I've ver had.

I ran my fingers thru his hair and mounded against his lips every time I felt his hard dick brush against me.

But then we stopped. One floor to early.

I immediately jumped off him knowing that someone will enter with us and I'm not entirely ready to fuck while someone is watching.

But then the one person I didn't want to see in a moment like this walked in.

Chishiya.

His hands in his pockets and an unbothered face, he looked us up and down without changing his expression.