Prologue - Is It Fate ?

2952 Words

A/N : Feel free to skip the author notes part if you wishes to.This part will be a sort of mini introduction to the story and some minor information.

As you might already see, the prologue still very much takes place on earth. If you're asking whether this is an actual tensura fic or not then the answer is yes. It might seem like a weird start to a tensura fic,and the reason is because i need to introduce the two main character.

The story mostly will be in third POV since it allowed me to write a better narrative though i might consider adding some first person POV if neccesary.

This is probably will be the most ask question ( if there is someone out there that actually read this at least ) and that is the upload schedule.I upload it at random. Whenever it's finished then it'll be uploaded.I really hope i can at least up a chapter once a week.

Now i just wishes for my confidence to stay the same. It'll be bad after all if i ended up losing motivation and won't upload in 2 months or more while pretending this fanfic never exists. What i'm scared about is the fact that i can very much sees that coming

I just write for fun since i didn't have much better thing to do. It also serves as some quick english lessons as well. English is my third language and while i could pull this off with just a minor grammatical error,unfortunately the uneasiness was still there. I'm not perfect at English after all

Please enjoy the story and give me a feedback of it in the comments

"*Sigh* What should i do now.Why must it rain now out of all other time.Do mother of nature just hate me now or something " The petite girl muttered under her breath

I guess it's my fault for not checking the weather forecast today.

The girl is fiddling her fingers while looking out the school windows. The girl seemed to be in deep thought. Thinking what should she do now ? How will she got home ? Will her caretaker be worry and decide to look for her ? All those questions flood her mind without end until the sound of thunder awake her from those thoughts.

The girl bite her lips in frustration for not finding any solution at all. Since she didn't check the weather forecast today, she didn't bother to bring any umbrella at all. She's been waiting in the library the whole afternoon because her teacher said that he wanted to talk to her regarding class matter. In the end though, the teacher didn't even show up . It's also been past school hours, so the option to borrow an umbrella from the other students is not available.

The girl just stood there and sigh in defeat. There is no much option for her other than wait until the rain is over.

Back to the library it is, at least there is book to accompany me there. I hope Kawasami-san don't mind me skipping work for today