22

pov: tim

-

we walk around the streets and i get a funny feeling in my stomach. 

for once, y/n seems happy, and i don't want anything to change. she points at buildings and explains the history. the more i think about it, the more i realize how much history upstate new york has. 

it's brimming with stories about presidents who visited old-fashioned towns, rich people who founded neighborhoods, minor battles that shaped the economy of the state—i've always been a city guy and never found value in the small parts of the world, the little towns, the secret places, the stories nobody knows about (but they're insanely important and incredible). this place is beautiful, this place is a place i could truly spent my whole entire life in. 

i love it here, and i can tell y/n does too. 

the way she stands up on her tippy toes to see things, her black converse high-tops creasing artistically, how she gets high-pitched when she talks about her dreams, how she imagines what these towns were like years and years ago. . . she is fond of the history of these small towns, and it is beginning to rub off on me. 

i don't feel like the man i am to everyone else—the hair, the ego— i don't feel like an acclaimed actor anymore. i feel like timothee, who hangs out with y/n. 

and then that beautiful feeling switches in a split second, when i hear a teenage girl's voice squeal: "oh my god, timothee chalamet!?"

-

a/n: heyyy guys! sorry i haven't updated in a while but here you go<3 this book is sort of a mess, but i promise my other ones are actually really good haha;) remember to have a good day, remember ryan reynolds loves you & make sure to drop a comment and lmk what you think. reading comments is a joy!<3