Boom!Amy | Sandwiches

A/N: hihi friends! this oneshot is sweet and short. the oneshot is a boom!amy rose ft. boom!sonic! this was also posted on my tumblr; link in bio btw <: ; i hope you enjoy <3

❏ amy says you mark what's yours, little do you know, she does the same <3

❏ no warnings!

❏ boom!amy x female!mobian!reader! <3

❏ btw i can't with this gif, XD

- 💓 -

"Oh don't give me that! That sandwich had MY name on it!"

"Unless you call 'F/C wrapping plastic' your name, you need to talk to someone else! I didn't touch your sandwich!"

You slam your hand to the table and laughed. "Aha! If you didn't take it, then how do you know it was in F/C plastic?!" You smirked, pointing a finger at her.

Amy rolled her eyes.

"Y/N, we weren't born yesterday. We all know that your favorite color is F/N and you mark it with everything you own, claiming that as your name written on it!"

"No, I don't!"

"Ahem..."

You looked around to find Sonic standing behind you as he stared at your blankly.

"Why did I find F/C wrapping paper on my hammock this morning?" He asked, Amy looked up to you, arms crossed, and raised an eyebrow.

"That's not the point! The point is that you stole and ate my sandwich, and I know it!"

"Oh.." Sonic spoke up. "You mean the sandwich in the fridge this morning? Yeah, I ate that."

"You.....did.....WHAT?!"

"Uh--"

"Y/N, I believe you owe me an apology.." Amy smirked, seeing the anger in your face as you glared at Sonic, who dashed out the door the moment you yelled.

You sighed and looked over to Amy. "Yeah, uh. Sorry, Ames. Now if you excuse me..." You walked back towards the door, and once you were out of sight, Amy rolled her eyes when she heard you screaming to Sonic, trying to find him.

She giggled, seeing the piece of pink paper wrapped around your tail. I guess you're not the only thing that marks what's yours, now are you?