What the hell?

He jumped to his feet and ran into the kitchen, "Where did Jungkook go?" Jimin asked everyone confused.

"What do you mean? I swear if he's out walking around drunk again I'm going to kill him!" Jin yelled.

"His bed is gone," Jimin told the members. They all looked equally as confused.

"What do you mean his bed is gone?" Taehyung asked as everyone made their way into the bedroom. They didn't understand why there was a desk and chair in the room. Upon further inspection, they realized that all of Jungkook's stuff was gone. Nothing he owned was anywhere in sight.

"This doesn't make sense. No way would he have packed up everything he owns, including his bed, and disappear in the middle of the night. Especially not without Jimin waking up," Yoongi said. Namjoon took out his phone to call Jungkook and was surprised to see his maknae's number wasn't in his contact list anymore. The members all checked their phones and their maknae wasn't in any of their contact lists. Thankfully they still remembered his phone number, but when Taehyung tried to call it they got some woman who claimed to have no idea who Jungkook was.

"What the hell is going on?!" Jimin cried. He was getting anxiety. Why is he missing?!

"Maybe it's a prank," Namjoon turned to Jimin, " You did tell him last night we didn't even want him in the band. Maybe this is just a prank?"

"There's no way he could pull something like this off.." Jimin pouted.

"Uh...guys?" Hobi started while scrolling through his phone, "Who the hell is XPC?"

The members all said they have no idea. Hobi turned his phone around and showed them a twitter account for a band called XPC, and Jungkook was in their group photo. Jungkook was in all of their group photos, even ones that were posted from years ago. Jungkook was the maknae of another group.

"This isn't real. This can't be real right? He's been with us for 10 years. Where the hell did all those photos come from?" Yoongi asked nervously. Upon checking their phones, any pictures they had of or with Jungkook ceased to exist. It was as if he truly was never part of BTS.

"We have to find him!" Namjoon screamed. The members were freaking out the rest of the morning trying to figure out how to find Jungkook and get him back. They had regretted the fight from the night before, and Jimin was crying over the comment he had made. If this was a prank, the members hated it. The reality of Jungkook not being the maknae of their band was something they very quickly realized they didn't want. They felt like they were nothing without him. After some online stalking, Jin found out that XPC had a photoshoot and live performance that night at a venue they were familiar with. Namjoon called their manager and asked if they could do a small photoshoot at the same time and place so that they had a reason to be there and wouldn't get stopped by security. He also mentioned Jungkook and their manager had no idea who that was.

That evening once they arrived at the venue, they walked in to see XPC taking their photos. And there was Jungkook. Looking exactly the same as he did yesterday. The members waited around behind the cameras and when the other group was done and Jungkook was off by himself Taehyung ran over and grabbed him, "What the hell is going on? What are you doing?!"

Jungkook backed out of his grip with terror in his eyes, "What?"

"Jungkookie what the hell is going on? What are you doing with this group? Why is your bed not in your room?" The rest of the members had also surrounded him.

Jungkook looked even more confused than the rest of them, "I don't..uh..do I know you?" He looked around at all of them to study their faces. They looked kind of familiar and he guessed he'd seen them on a magazine somewhere.