El Segundo

I was 10 1/2 years old when I moved to El Segundo, California with my birth mother, but not alone. There was that same, scary man who came with my mother to take me away from my fathers house.  After 6 months of living in Sherman Oaks, California with my mother parents, and her youngest sister, I finally get to meet this man with an introduction. His name was Robert Booze, and he was not, and never was going to me my father.  I went from fear, to dislike, to anger and then back to fear again. 

 706 West Palm Ave., El Segundo, California  90245, 213-322-9550. I have lived in thousands of homes, all over the United States, and not one address or phone number do I remember but this,  here is where it all began.

 "Tuesday" was now a child, with out a mother, or a father, no siblings, no pets, just a piggy bank, and A Big Red chewing gum skateboard that my father gave to me for my 10th birthday,  in Sherman Oaks. 

Why did my birth mother  even come to my fathers house, I didn't even know her,  I didn't even know her name.  What was the plan for me,  and why did my daddy just let me go,  why didn't my step- mother, Retta,  try harder to make me understand, that once I left, that I could never come back home.  

My life as I knew it was gone, and in one second a new life began, "as actor Red Fox would say, Oh no, this is a big one,  in El Segundo.