The Rocket ship slide.

I remember that it was a summer day, the sun was shining bright, it was warm outside, I took nothing with me, only the cloths that I had on my back. I had no thought or even a care of what to bring, I was running away away from home and I was only 7 freak years old. There was nothing that I felt connected to. Marlene, my friend who ran away with me, was loaded with things, she had a winter coat, and a big back pack. Inside of it she had her piggy bank, that has lots of money in it, she said she brought it so that we could buy some food. I thought that I would just go inside of the grocery store and eat the grapes and the bananas, it was going to be easy, I was never going to starve as long as I could find a grocery store.
Marlene also had some cookies that her grandmother had made, and some crackers, She had a tooth brush and tooth paste, she had a wash cloth and some soap, she had a brush for her hair, and some under ware, some socks, she had some pajamas. I could not believe all the stuff she brought, I was just glad that I didn't have to carry it all. We were getting closer to the park, I began to notice the big trees and there was the market on the corner, we were just a couple of blocks away, we must have walked for 3 miles.