Chapter 7: Fake?

Anjelica Jay Artemis POV

*Days past*

*GRU*

Nasa room nako at sakto pumasok na si Ma'am kasunod ang treasure at Angela?

"Hi Everyone! My name is Angela Jeanne Axum Hillyn, new student here in GRU!"

'Malamang bago'

'kilala ko yan, mukha lang anghel pero deep in side hindi'

'bat kaya n'ya kasama yung Treasure?'

'Oo nga 'no?'

'Hmp! Mas gusto ko parin si Jay!'

'True! Mas maganda parin si Jay'

Samutsari ang bulungan dito, hindi na naman sila matigil.

Naupo si Angela sa tabi ko. "Hi Jay!" She said.

"Hi, you surprise me. I didn't know na dito kana mag aaral." I said. She just smile.

Sa mga nag daang araw hindi ko na kinakaya...

Angela POV

Linggo na ang nag daan at mas nagugustuhan ko na dito. They treat me like a princess too at ang mas gusto ko, Treasure avoid Jay! Hahaha!

Yeah Jay is my friend, but mas gusto nila s'ya kesa sakin. Kaya gumawa ako ng paraan para sila na mismo ang lumayo sakanya ng hindi nila mapansin na ako ang dahilan.

Third person POV

•Flashback•

3 Days after Angela's transfer to GRU.

Jay was walking to the classroom when she saw Angela walking and from above it someone poured a foul liquid that spread all over her body.

"Angela!" she called.

She helped her friend to stand up, the treasure arrived just in time.

"What the" Alex.

"What happened to her?" said Zaivel.

"Who did this?" Roche said.

"I-I don't know who did this to her, I just saw a girl pouring it on her." Jay said.

2 Days past

There is always someone to bully for Angela and Jay is always to blame.

For hundreds of weeks, Angela has been queen of the whole GRU. It's fun because she is considered the queen of the whole GRU.

On other hand, Jay who is hated, scolded, bullied, by everyone still endures the pain of the words said to her.

She went home when she went to Cr to wash and stare in the mirror, wondering why all this is happening to her, why the whole GRU, the whole Treasure is angry with her.

The next day, Jay was in the room when Phoxiroyne, Achilles, Skyler, Clark entered angrily.

"Jay!" Achilles calls.

"P-Po?" she said.

Skyler grabbed a chair and threw it in front then spoke.

"Why did you do that?"

"H-huh?" confused she said.

"Don't lie, it's too late." Achilles.

"What is it this time Jay?" Clark.

"Why did you do that to Angela? Ha!" Phoxiroyne shouted.

"I-I don't know what you guys said?"

"You don't know what you did? Don't deny it Jay! You were seen on CCTV!" Clark.

"Why did you lock Angela in Cr and leave? To make you look nice in our eyes? To get revenge? Is that so ?!" Phoxiroyne's angry cry.

"Neither l-lock? I-I didn'tnilock her, don't know what you're saying-"

"You're too late to deny it! Why you did this? Why ?!" cried Achilles.

Jay could do nothing but bend down and bite her lip to stop sobbing. Jay's tears came one after another.

"Don't make us cry" Clark said reluctantly.

"Please b-believe me, h-hindi ako y-yon."

"We trusted you Jay. Trust you broke! You wasted!" Achilles.

"Why ... w-why ...? Why don't you believe me anymore—" Sky interrupted what she was going to say.

"As much as you've done ... do you think we'll still believe you? Your a liar!"

when he said that he left with tears in his eyes, he didn't want to see Jay crying because he couldn't stand it.

"I can't stand people liar with me. I don't want anyone to lie like you." Clark said and left.

"You're not the one I know Jay." Phoxiroyne turned around and left with Achilles crying.

Simula 'non, iniiwasan na ng buong Treasure si Jay. 

•End of Flashback•

Pag pasok ni Jay sa Cafeteria ay biglang tumahimik ang lahat at nag yukuan.

Nag lakad papuntang vending machine si Jay at sagulat ng lahat sinipa lang n'ya ito at lumabas na ang maraming alak.

(a/n: Nasabi ko na bang may vending machine ng alak sa GRU? HAHAH sorry kung hindi, basta kumpleto sila HAHAH)

Kumuha ng isa si Jay at ginawang tubig ang alak, wala s'yang pake kahit ang lahat ay nakatingin sakanya.

She drinking an alcohol? I never knew it!
sabi ni Axum sa isip n'ya.

I didn't know na umiinom pala s'ya ng alak, akala ko hindi. Take note! Isang tunggaan lang! Pag ka usap ni Zaivel sa sarili.

F*ck! Why she drinking like that? D*MN it! Kami ba ang dahilan kung bakit? sabi ni Sky sa isip din.

Tinapon ni Jay ang yuping lata ng alak sa trash can sa pamamagitan ng pag bato nito. Kumuha pa ng isa si Jay at binuksan she sip on the bear can and say...

"D*mn this sh*ty life!" She cursed.

Iniwan n'ya ang lahat na gulat parin idagdag pa ang gulat sa pag mumura n'ya.

Yon ang huling araw na nakita nila ang dating prinsesa ng GRU.