"Did something happen to Eggman?" I asked.

Orbot shook his head, "Nothing happened with Dr. Eggman. We just wa-"

Sticks stood up, "Wait! How did you know that we were in Amy's house?! Were you stalking us?!"

Orbot replied, "Well, due to the help of Dr. Eggman's spy bot or you can say fly bot."

"Oh. Okay. That makes sense." said Sticks sat down again.

"Okay, come to the point." I crossed my arms.

"Right. Even though you all are our arch-nemisis , we want to invite you to Dr. Eggman's birthday." said Orbot and held out some invitations cards.

"Eggman's what?!" Everyone except Sonica shouted.

"I never thought about Eggman's birthday. Is this some kind of trap or something?" I asked.

"N-No, Sonic. We just-" Orbot got cut off by Sticks.

"Yeah, it must be some kind of trap and we are not falling for that!" said Sticks and crosses her arms.

"Please, listen-" Orbot tried to say but Amy closed the door and an invitation card fell on the rug.

"Hm, Eggman's never going to change." said Sticks.

"Yeah. Remember last time when we met cow bot. He used us to improve his defense system." I said.

They nodded except Sonica.

SONICA'S POV

I looked though the window, Orbot sighed and went back to the lair. I don't know why but I felt like we should attend the birthday party. I stood up and walked towards the door and picked up the invitation card. I looked at it. I guess it was made by Orbot and Cubot. It was like a child's card but it was nice.

"Wait, Sonica, you aren't thinking of attending his party, are you?" asked Sonic.

I looked at him and asked, "Why not?"

"Because he's an evil scientist who only cares for himself!" said Sticks.

Sonic nodded.

"Oh..." I looked down at the card.

"So, as I was saying," Amy continued while I was lost in my own thoughts.

I didn't listen to what others were saying.

After some time, Amy called me, "Sonica? Sonica?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Amy.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Were you even listening?" asked Amy and placed her hand on her hip.

I sighed and stood up. "I remembered I have a work at home. I have to go." I said in a monotone voice.

"What work?" asked Sonic.

"A work. I can't tell more than that." I said and walked out.

Then, I ran straight to my house. After I got home I quickly did all the things that I had planned on the way.