"The hell was that?" He asks, eyes peering into me. "Is someone here?"

"No." I lie. "That's just...my....dog."

"Dog?" Taehyung tilts his head. "You bought a dog?

"Yes..." I nod. "I bought a...a dog—okay, she's probably hungry so I'm going to go feed her. It's late, you should really—"

"You locked your dog in the bathroom? What the fuck!" He's on his feet before I can blink and striding over to the bathroom. He jerks the knob and when the door doesn't budge, he whirls around red faced.

"Why the hell would you lock your dog in the bathroom?" I stare at him for a moment.

"Well..." I ponder quickly. "Why wouldn't you lock your dog in the bathroom?"

We have that intense stare down again and I gulp. He glances back at the door before at me and I glance at the ceiling and then the floor and then the walls and then the—

"You're a sick bastard. Open this door." He growls out.

"No." He pauses at my answer and stares at me silently.

"Jungkook—"

"It's not what you think." I rush out in the spur of the moment. "It's not my bathroom anymore. I...renovated it and turned it into a doggy room for...R-Roxie."

"Roxie? You named your dog Roxie?" I shrug and he narrows his eyes at me one more time before humming and letting go of the knob.

Once he starts to move away from the door, we kind of square around one another. I smile nervously, scratching the back of my neck before forcing another fake yawn.

"It's late, I'm gonna go to bed." I say and he nods, watching me carefully before glancing at my bathroom one more time.

"Alright but before I go," he turns to me. "I was checking your account for updates, your fans really want to see you have a co-star."

I blink. "They're kind of bored of the solo videos. They want to see you in action."

"I can't.." I start before sighing. "...I'll try and find someone."

Taehyung nods before turning and leaving the room, closing the door behind him. My mind spins before I'm rushing over to the bathroom and knocking three times rapidly. When three knocks slowly return mine, I slowly back away and let her open the door.

The door swings open and she stares at me silently. I stare back, not sure how to explain what just happened. How can I explain it? I'm sure she's heard everything and that only makes me want to disappear.

She suddenly inhales and I brace myself for the worse.

"Roxie huh?" She grins and my shoulders relax just a bit. "Dog huh?"

"It was a last minute thought." I mutter and she chuckles before shaking her head.

"Well you got the hungry part right so." She bounces past me and head straight to my bed and flops down on her back. I stare at her bewildered and she rolls onto her stomach, legs in the air and smiles at me.

"What?" She asks and I slowly blink before carefully walking towards her.

"You...did you hear?"

"I did." She nods honestly and her smile falls into a serious expression. "I wouldn't bring it up if you didn't want to talk about it. I told you, I won't force you to do anything."

She suddenly smirks before licking her lips. "Besides, I'm sure I've cured you of that issue."

I grin, deciding to play along with her little teasing game.

"I'm not so sure," I say. "I might need to test that theory out. For research purposes of course."

"Oh, of course." She breathes out. "But I can guarantee that you're completely healed, sir."

"Are you sure you're qualified for this?" Her eyes flash dangerously and I grin more. Without another word she's slowly stands to her feet, eyes still on me and I don't move an inch.

Our eyes stay locked all the way up until our noses lightly bump. I smirk down at her, her sexy lips pull back into a teasing smile.

"I can assure you, I'm very much so qualified." She breathes out and my body heats up, already being revived from a momentary slumber.

"Prove it." I challenge and her eyes sparkle before they're lowering along with her body. She keeps her eyes trained on me as she sinks to her knees.

I inhale deeply when her hand softly works at the button of the tight jeans. When they're apart, my body is relieved and I can feel the blood rushing towards my lower region. Ronnie doesn't hesitate to lower them along with my underwear. She smirks the instant she sees how hard I am already.

"Doesn't look like an issue here to me." She says lowly, eyes flickering up at me. "But I'll check just to make sure."

She raises her hand to her hair, catching the strands and pulling them back away from her face. She looks at me and I don't hesitate to reach and grip the ponytail in my fist.

My body jerks when her hand wraps around the base of my cock, fingers gently wrapping around me before she licks her lips. My grip on her hair tightens as she lowers her head, flattening her tongue against me and slowly making her way to the top.

I watch her desperately and she grins before slowly opening her mouth and taking me in slowly, inch by inch. My eyes close and my head falls back as her lips touch my base. She slowly moved her head back before tilting her head and taking my entire length again.

Her soft lips and hands work along with her warm mouth and tongue, making my body heat simultaneously. My eyes fall hooded as I look down at her. Her eyes meet mine, a lustful yet uncertain look in her eyes. I bite my lip before gently pulling her back neatly for her, swiping away the fly away strands of her beautiful hair.

She pulls away slowly, gasping as my length leaves her mouth. Her hands work me and I groan softly before closing my eyes.

"Is this okay?" Her voice isn't her usual confident one and I slowly look down at her. Her eyes search mine desperately and I realize she's looking for my approval. It's something about the way she looks at me, as if her sole purpose is to please me.

This fucking girl.

"You're perfect." I unintentionally husk out and she practically purrs with delight. She hums, taking me in her mouth a little more aggressively before bopping her head faster.

I grip her hair more, lightly guiding her head as she takes me further. My legs buckle when she gags, her throat tightening around me and I hiss.

"Shit, Ronnie." She pulls back, lightly coughing before staring up at me and smiling. I can't help but smile down at her, wishing I could capture this moment and live it over and over again.

I stopped watching porn along time ago because of what I do. But at this moment I can't help but think it as I look down at her.

Ronnie is my own personal porn star.