𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

ıllıllı LO$ER=LOER | txt ♪

—I glanced at the clock with a bored face

I glanced at the clock with a bored face. But that changed quickly as I saw the time, it's 3.43! I quickly got up from the couch as karina unnie look a me confuse.

"ppalli ppalli" I said to myself, as I pick my outfit. Thank goodness I already showered an hour ago. I quickly change My clothes into this.

 I quickly change My clothes into this

I brush my hair and fix my bangs. After that I put a little makeup.

"yeoni!! Beomgyu is here!!" I heard mindeongi unnie shouted.

"Coming!!" I shouted back. I quickly put my phone in my handbag and some mask and my shades. After that I quickly got out of my room.

"Bye unnies! Bye bby ju!!" I shouted.

"Yah!! I'm not a baby!" I heard and I giggle and shut the front door.

"Yeoi-ah!" Beomgyu slightly shouted. And he hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so much!!" He said.

"I c-can't breath...gyu!" I said he let go of the hug and I sigh.

"Finally, and we literally see each other at work everyday" I said.

"Still. Come on" he said and he intertwined our hands together. I blush and look at my side. Beomgyu let me in the van first and he sat next to me.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Manager-nim you know where to go" he said and ignore my question.

"Yah answer my question" I said.

"It's a secret" he said. I scoff and look away from him. Suddenly loser=lover suddenly played at the van. We look at each other, and smile mischievously.

"*sighs* here we go again" beomgyu's manager said.

"heuisaegibich charul tago" we both sang.

"paransaek charul tago" we both kept messing the lyrics up as I laugh at beomgyu.

"Fighting bleeding losing—" I got cut off by beomgyu.

"—fighting bleeding losing" he said and I giggle.

"Crying crying crying, ijen jibeojyeo, love you love love you no matter what I do" we sang while looking at each holding our imaginary mic.

"I say run!! michin deut keuge useojwo! nun mureon ije goodbye time to say" I said as I pass beomgyu my imaginary mic.

"Run, jeoldae dwidura bujima, dusunen hunnit bands im a loser!" He sang holding the imaginary mic.

"Beomgyu loser, beomgyu loser!" I sang, beomgyu stop singing and he pouted. I heard he's manager snicker that made me laugh.

"seoyeon lose—" he stop, when he realized the lyrics changed into lover. I laugh at him.

"You're my lover, you're my lover! Lover with a dollar sign is a loser!" He said while looking at me. I stared at him with a wide eyes and a blush on both of my cheeks.

Beomgyu laugh at my reaction, I came back to reality, I shook my head and slap his arm. He curled at his side while pouting.

"Aigoo!!! Beomgyu is so cute!!" I said and squish both of he's cheeks.

"Hajimalago~~" he said. And I stop while smiling.

The song changes and it's our song how you like that.

"Again??" Beomgyu's manager said.

"Ha How you like that!" We both sang my part, while dancing.

"You gon like that that that that"

"How you like that!" Beomgyu sang.

"Badabing bada boom boom boom" I sang.

The whole ride was full of us singing and laughing.