1- Call from Aizawa

Hawks POV

It was just another day. I got up and went to the bakery to get some food. That was when I got a call from Eraserhead.

"Hello? Hawks here."
"No need for the formality. Anyways, could you come to UA for a meeting right now if you're not busy?"
"Sure. Do I need to go now?"

"YEEEEEAAAAASSSSS!" I pulled the phone away from me when Present Mic decided to scream from the back.
"Shut the hell up, Mic! Anyways, can you come right now? It's urgent."

"Well...yeah, I'll be going soon. Meet ya there"

I hung up and flew up to the sky after paying for a baguette. I headed towards UA as I ate the stone-hard bread. I arrived at UA and went straight for the meeting room. In there were people I knew, such as Aizawa, Present Mic, Midnight, Best Jeanist, Sir Nighteye, Ms.Joke, and...

"Rumi!!!! Nice to see you here!"

"We met each other two days ago, Hawks."

"Yeah...but still. Anyways, Aizawa, why did you call me here?"

As I said that, the tension in the room changed completely. It seemed that they had talked about the situation beforehand.

"Hawks. Before I tell you anything, you have to promise not to tell anyone about this. Promise me." After receiving my look of agreement, he continued, "It's about a few missing cases."

"That's it? We get those like, once a month. Why is this any different?"

Aizawa looked dead serious. I quickly looked at him, expressing how I was sorry. But, as he was starting to continue, Endeavor cut him off.

"Aizawa. I don't get it. Why would you need his help? Even though he's skilled, he is the youngest here, you know."

"Endeavor. I told you. Hawks is necessary for this mission. It'll be too hard without him! Get it through your head. We need Hawks."

"Guys, let's calm down a bit. Anyways, Endeavor. I think I proved myself to you when I became the number 2 hero. Aizawa, continue please." I was starting to get a little stressed over this mission.

Aizawa let out a sigh before starting. "Hawks. Promise not to freak out. Got it?"

This time, Miruko was the one to get mad at Aizawa. "Why would he freak out? This might be serious, but Hawks has proven himself to be able to handle situations like these."

Aizawa looked at me with a pitiful face. It was starting to freak me out a bit. Why was Aizawa acting like this? And why were the others so tense? It didn't make sense. I looked over to Aizawa, silently urging him to open up.

"Hawks. It's about the Hero Commission."