Love at First Sight

Start from the beginning

"Y-yes, t-that's m-me." Oh my god. I really hate my system right now.

She chuckled so lovely like a beautiful melody in my ears. "Is it okay if I accompany you with your amusement park tour today?"

Is she the one Chaeyoung talked about? Why didn't I know her sooner?

"O-of c-ourse."

She offered her hand at me, still smiling. I could feel her radiating beauty. "Jennie Kim by the way."

I made sure I didn't stutter this time as I accepted her soft hands. I mirrored her smile to mine.

"Lisa Manoban."

"I know."

Your future wife.

----------

"Oh my God! Please stop this thing! I'm still 26. I still have lots of plans for my life! I'm still young to die!"

"Waaah! I'm a mother of two dogs! I don't want them to be sad if I die here! Please stop!"

"I'm still single! I still want to get married and have kids! Please spare my life! Waaah!"

I was laughing so hard as Jennie shouted at the top of her lungs which I earned some sharp stares from her. She's so cute and adorable. We were currently riding the T Express she suggested herself earlier. I was just suggesting to ride Merry-Go-Round but she refused because she said it's too boring for adults like us.

She's really interesting.

"You're not going to die Jennie. I still have to marry you."

She stopped and looked at me confused as to what I said. I just smiled at her sheepishly. Thankfully she didn't hear it at all.

Again, she's really interesting.

Walking towards the exit after the unforgettable ride, I asked. "How about we buy some food before we resumed to other rides? What do you say Jennie?"

She didn't answer as she just held my hand for support. She stand closer to me this time. I could smell her sweet perfume she used. I know she's still dizzy from earlier.

"Can we sit down first?" She pleaded with pale face of hers. She's really pale.

"O-of course."

Not a while, she held her stomach as if holding something to happen. Is she sick?

"Jennie, are you okay -"

"Blaargh!"

And then it happened. She suddenly puked both of our shirt and her blouse. We both widened our eyes with what happened.

"Oh my God! Lisa, I'm really sorry."

I could feel how worried and panicked she was. This might be a really awkward moment for the both of us, but it's nothing compared to how curious I am to her.

I quickly got my hanky from my sling bag and gave it to her. She accepted it with a pout on her lips.

To be honest, she's really interesting.

When she felt better, we decided to go to the comfort room first to clean ourselves up. But our clothes were all wet because of that. When we went outside, we decided to stop on a souvenir shop first to buy a new shirt for the both of us because of what happened.