Chapter XV: It's once again to Die for...

Start from the beginning

 looking for any allies of Simba than he came across Kerchak, Mr. Gold and the rest of the jungle crew "Kerchak!" Zazu called out "Zazu there are you" Kerchak said "Who are they?" Zazu asked "This is Henry, That is Mr. Gold & Belle" Kerchak explained  "hello there hornbill bird" Mr. Gold greeted "Think you can do me a favor Zazu?" Mr. Gold asked "What would that be?" Zazu asked "Can you go find Emma and the others?" Mr. Gold explained "Sure can you described this Emma to me?" Zazu said "Emma is woman with blonde hair and a red a jacket" The Dark one explained "I am on it" Zazu flew into the air and began to search for Emma and the others, Baloo than looked at Sarabi who was looking at the road with grieving face "Sarabi everything okay" Baloo asked "Yes its just that this road and that mountain reminds of the gorge were Mufasa had died" Sarabi said remembering her mate.

Flashback: Scar leaves Simba in the gorge

Scar toke Simba to the one place that will haunt him for the future years, the gorge was rocky and really big, "This gorge Simba is were every lion in the pride found there roar they came here" Scar explained "Every lion even my dad and you?" Simb...

Scar toke Simba to the one place that will haunt him for the future years, the gorge was rocky and really big, "This gorge Simba is were every lion in the pride found there roar they came here" Scar explained "Every lion even my dad and you?" Simba asked "Yes Mufasa found his roar here when he was just your age Simba even me" Scar said "We both roared until it could be heard from echoes thats when we knew we have found it" Scar said "now you stay here i'll be right back Simba the surpise for you and father await you" Scar said as began to walk away "I'll go with you" Simba wanted to come but was stopped "No its a surpise remember for you and your father... you would want to get trouble again just like you did with the hyenas" Scar said "What you knew about?" Simba asked "Simba the entire pride knew about it but lucky your father was there to safe you" Scar said, Scar walked away again "Uncle Scar is the surpsise gonna be great" Simba asked "Simba the surpise is gonna more than great.. its to die for" Scar smirked and walked away leaving his nephew in the gorge, he than when up a mountain near the gorge were there was a herd of wildebeests with the hyenas "I wanna have a bite" Banzai said starving "No" Shenzi said "Can i atleast eat one thats already dying?" Banzai asked "No lets wait until Scar's Signal" Shenzi said, the hyenas than saw Scar approach them and smirked which was the signal.

Back with Emma and the others