✩ 𝟤 ✩

* time skip*
It's halfway through the school year. You split your time between hanging out with Mia and hanging out with Jenna. You talk to Mia all the time about Jenna and Mia says she wants to meet her. You decide to introduce them to each other. It's a Friday night. You invite Jenna and Mia over.

Jenna shows up first because she lives closer to you. She knocks on your front door gently not knowing if your parents are home or not because you had 3 cars in your driveway but your parents were on a business trip for the next month. You open the door for Jenna to come in. "You have a really, really nice house." "Thank you". You and Jenna chill in your living room and just talk. Mia finally shows up about 15 mins later.

Mia comes in because  you guys were really close and you had given her a key a little while back. She goes into the living room and starts to introduce herself to Jenna. They seem to get along so you asked if Jenna wanted to sleepover. "Sure" Jenna said . Mia already was sleeping over so she already had all her stuff. Mia smirked at you knowing you had a huge crush on Jenna. " I have no extra pair of clothes though." "It's fine you can borrow some of my clothes".

You guys sit and talk in your living room for the next hour or so. It's finally 11pm and Mia and you said you we're tired. You guys head upstairs to your room. "Wow y/n your room is big." Jenna says as her jaw dropped. You grab Jenna a pair of your pjs and tell her to use the bathroom in your room. She comes back out while Mia was changing in the bathroom down the hall. Jenna tells you that your pjs are comfy and ask if she can keep them. " sure I got like 50 other pj sets" "thank you".

Mia finally comes back and you guys sit on your bed for a little bit on your phones. You then break the silence saying "you guys want to play truth or dare" "sure" they both said. You guys all turn to each other "truth or dare Jenna" Mia says. "Truth" Jenna says sounding tired. "Are you single?" "Yes" you nudge Mia with your elbow, Mia giggles softly. "Truth or dare Mia" you asked "dare" " I dare you to call a random number and ask them if they know your only fans password" "no that's weird" " hey you have to do the dare".

Mia dials a random number and it starts ringing after 3 rings they pick up. "Hey bob I was wondering if you remember my only fans password?" "My names not bob and no I don't know your only fans password" "stop playing bob yes you do now tell me it so I can log in" they just hang up tired of our game. You turn toward Jenna waiting for her to ask you truth or dare but you realize she's slowly drifting to sleep. "Hey we should stop play I'm getting pretty tired." "I agree" Jenna says sounding kinda Drowzee.