The husband was about six feet tall and had on a very expensive looking tux from Swift Industries. He had a mustache and a mole next to his left eye. He had fair skin and had the look of power. His wife was very pretty with a ruby red dress that had a slit up mid thigh. Her blonde hair was put up in a tight bun and not a single hair was out of place. She stood tall next to her husband taking on the role of the supportive wife.

"This is my nanny. She can take care of your children any day you need at my home with the company of my children. Isn't that right Sia?" Richard said as he took the baby out of my hands, leaving an empty spot in my arms.

Sia. He said Sia. Dear Lord I need some assistance to not yell at this man. It's only three letters. M-I-A. Not that hard. But they still get it wrong. Please help the girl who somehow people get her name wrong. Sincerely, Sia.

"Sure, anytime any day," I fake smiled, turning to the couple. Sam told me their names but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Can you take care of our babies tomorrow say around one? Melinda and I have a business trip to attend and all our nannies quit. We will pay what my dear friend Richard is paying," The husband said.

Harold! His name was Harold Archibald and his wife was Melinda.
"Just tell me where to pick them up and I will be glad to do the job," I smiled as my phone vibrated in my chest. It tickled.

"Thank you so much! You have saved us from canceling the trip and we don't need any background check because if Richard hired you, you must be as innocent as can be," Melinda breathed out as she gave me a hug.

"Haha, innocent as can be," I laughed.

Getting arrested must be the most innocent thing I could do. Along with fighting, saying words that aren't clean, lying, sabotaging, and countless other things I can't remember.

Danm, I must be God's right hand angel.

My phone vibrated again making me close my eyes. Then again. And again. And again.

"You may go now," Richard said as he handed me the baby who was now stirring awake.

"Alright then. Bye Mr. And Mrs. Archibald, I'll see you tomorrow," I smiled as I shook their hands before nodding at Richard and then making myself towards a place where no person could see me. See me take out my phone from my bra. There was no need for anyone to see that.

As I hid behind a plant I slipped my phone out and saw another message pop up.

Twleve unread messages.

I quickly unlocked it and went to the most recent which was from Sam.

S.O.S. Tina has found me and she is trying to sink her claws in my skin. Need help. Call for the SWAT Team, navy, marine, anything!!!! Help!

The other three texts from him were similar to that. So I responded and asked where he was. I went onto the other messages from Alison.

Where are you? I'm with mom and we're looking all over for you. Call me as soon as you get this.

Anyone home?

Did you find any cute guys?

If mom asks tell her I'm crashing at your place. Owe you one!

I texted her back saying I was near the entrance and put a yes on finding some cute guys.

My phone then popped up a picture of Arianna with her eyes crossed, telling me she was calling.

"Where are you? I've been messaging you like crazy. Never mind, I'm stuck in a closet your ex-best friend put me in. There is no vent I can escape out of and I am freaking out. Come find me please," Arianna begged as I put the phone to my ear.