Y/n: Shave!

Y/n appears behind him and delivers a downward kick on the arm that shatters the entire thing. Y/n gears up to send out another attack just to be punched away by Luffy. Luckily he was on guard the whole time and skidded to a stop a meter in front of the three captains. They all have a look of frustration that Y/n finds funny and shows it by lightly chuckling.

Luffy: Hey what's funny???

He says a bit more mad than he should be, with that action Y/n remembers the hat and the person under it.

Y/n: It's nothing Luffy. Just show me what you got.

Confusion flashed across his face before he reeled his arm back and threw it toward Y/n. Y/n easily sidestepped it but as he did Kidd made a bullet fly past his face.

Law: This is so trivial. Room

Y/n: 'Law

Y/n: 'Law. Right now you're the most difficult to deal with'

Law dashed at Y/n within the Room drawing that big ass sword he carries and swings it aiming for his chest from in front of him.

Y/n: Tempest Kick 2 Fold

He sends the kick at Law. The attacks cancel out while a wind torrent came crashing where the attacks met in the middle.

Y/n: Tch. This is dragging on and I don't have the patience for this.

Kidd: Couldn't agree more.

He says from behind Y/n baring a cutlass. Y/n simply step out of the way and swing his nunchuck at Kidd. He blocks the attack but Y/n kicks him in the stomach sending him flying back.

Y/n then notices Law still coming towards him and raises his nunchucks, making their weapons clash. The two bare their teeth at each and begin to swing their respective weapons at each other. Y/n then grips both ends of his weapon and jabs Law in the knee making him kneel. Y/n then hits his chin with the weapon sending him into the air. Luffy comes running at Y/n and punches him in the face. Y/n stumbles backwards and rubs his jaw. In that time Law lands on his feet rubbing his chin.

Law: Tch

(Marine# - Random marine solider)

Marine1-  Captain Zel, reinforcements are approaching fast!

Y/n: Copy that.

In the moment of distraction Luffy attacks Y/n.

Luffy: Get out of my way!! GUM-GUM BAZOOKAAAA!!!

Y/n tries to dodge but the attack was too fast, and took the blunt attack head on. It hits him knocking all the wind out of him and he staggers to the ground and into unconsciousness.