PART ONE

—Need only You—

"Vee! Answer me! Who's that girl?!"

The guy named Vee simply stared at the furious girl in front of him, not daring to say anything.

"Arent you gonna answer me?! Vee!"

The guy let out a sigh as he reached out to touch his furious girlfriend, who, in return, just slapped his hand away.

"You! Are you cheating on me?!" the girl pointed her finger at him accusingly.

Vee let out a sigh to calm his nerves down before replying, "Ploy, we've been together for two years. When will you stop accusing me of things I didn't do?"

Instead of feeling guilty, the girl let out a sarcastic laugh, "Accusing of something you didn't do? Haha. Don't make me laugh, Vee! That girl is clearly flirting with you and you're just letting her! Are you that h*rny that you forgot you're in a relationship? Huh?!"

That's it.

Vee grabbed his jacket along with his car keys, which made Ploy more furious than ever.

"Where do you think you're going?! Are you gonna leave me here and be with that slut?! Vee!"

Vee stopped on his tracks as soon as something hard hit the back of his head. He slowly turned at his girlfriend, and said,

"You need to calm down first. I'm not going to any girl just like what you're claiming," he winced when he felt the pain at the back of his head. Ploy saw this, and she tried to get closer to him but he stepped back. "I'll give you time to calm down. I don't want to talk to you while you're like that, because it's making me lose my patience."

"But..."

Vee didn't let her finish, "Ploy, just stop, okay? I don't want this to be one of those arguments that'll only make us guilty and regret right after," he bit his lower lip to stop himself from making a sound because of the pain. A few seconds after, he spoke again. "Get a hold of yourself. And trust me, I'm not going to cheat on you. I just also need time to calm down. I don't want us to reach the point where we will point out each other's mistakes, because between the two of us, you're more than capable of doing unimaginable things."

He didn't wait for any of Ploy's objection. He left her and went inside his car.

He inserted his keys and let his hands drive, as if his hands have a life of their own.

He drove on that particular path going to that place he'd always find himself whenever he's not okay.

As he arrived at his destination, he immediately went outside his car and stared at the beach in front of him.

"Again," he mumbled to himself as he sat on the sand

Vee didn't know why whenever he's not okay or at his lowest, he would always find himself driving at this location. He would always find his way towards this place. Towards him.

"Another fight?"

Vee nodded, not giving the other a glance.

"You wouldn't survive a week without fighting at least once or twice, hmm...?"

This time, Vee glanced at his companion who's beside him, he frowned.

"Mark, it's not my fault."

"I didn't ask," the guy named Mark replied, making the Vee frowned even more. Mark then laugh, seeing Vee's reaction, "Woah! You're not sulking, are you?"

Vee just rolled his eyes before staring at Mark who's now looking at the sea in front of them.

Mark. Vee have always wondered why he would find himself stuck beside this guy whenever he's filled with negative emotions.