"Let's say...you don't know who you are?...Or what you are?...and if you want to explain that important person...how would you do it?" Ventus ask

"I just keep going"

Ventus gave Hercules a confused look "What? How?" "You see I came from a place where I thought I belong but I don't really belong there...Then I find out who my father really is and tell me where I belong. Even back at my old home people call me a freak, so I continued my search to find a place where I truly belong" ''Have you found a place where you truly belong?" Ventus asked while Hercules nodded. "I think so"

Ventus kept Hercules' words in his mind and decided to change the topic. "Why don't we start your training?" Hercules nodded at Ventus. And the two started to train.

After a while of training, Makaylyn finally opened her eyes and looked around the place. 'I don't remember being here?' she thought. Ventus turns back at Makaylyn to check up on her a million times and his smile grows. He ran towards her and shouted her name.

She turned to see who had called her name and saw Ventus, she gave him a smile. Ventus gave her a tight hug but not too tight due to her injuries. Makaylyn then hugs him back until she remembers that she saw the King fighting against Vantias.

"Where's the King!?" Makaylyn asks, Ventus then explains to her what he knows, "When Panchito, Jose and I found you and Mickey we..." Ventus thought something for a moment, he didn't want to tell Makaylyn on what Xehanort told him about himself. "Then out of nowhere a wind was blowing us away, you were about to fall into this world by yourself until I caught you and brought you here" Ventus finished.

"I see...I just hope that Panchito, Jose and the King are alright. I hope to see them again" said Makaylyn, "I'm sure we will" said Ventus. He then helps Makylyn as she heals herself with magic.

Ventus then introduces Makaylyn to Hercules. After Ventus had a few more training sessions with Hercules, he then notices Phil watching in the distance then walks away. He wondered why he was watching them train? Makaylyn didn't know who Phil is so Hercules did explain who he is.

After training was done Ventus asked Hercules "You want to become a true hero, huh?" "More than anything. See, my father is Zeus, the king of the gods up on Olympus" "Whoa! Herc, you're a god?" Ventus asks, "No, no. I'm mortal" ''If you're mortal then, what happened?" Makaylyn asked. "When I was a baby, somebody stole me from my parents, and figured out how to take away my godhood"

"And this true hero thing?" Ventus ask

Hercules then walks towards a trophy as he says "It's the only way I can become a god again. If I become a true hero, I can rejoin my father and go back to Olympus"

"Wow..." said both Makaylyn and Ventus, "I guess you really got your work cut out for you!" said Ventus.

Hercules then turns towards Makaylyn and Ventus "But what about you two? How come you're here?"

"I'm looking for my friends" said Makaylyn

"I'm...I'm just trying to make some friends" said Ventus

Makaylyn then looks at Ventus and gives him a smile because she knows that he was looking for her and along the way he made some friends that she may never know who they are.

"Well, hey! You've done that already" said Hercules

Ventus then looks at him as he walks towards Ventus. "C'mon, we're friends, aren't we?" Ventus smiled at him "You bet, Herc"

Then Zack came in and Phil came out the other door. He then said "All right, you bunch of rookies. It's time we go over the rules of the Games, so listen up. All the matches are divided into two brackets, one for the East and one for the West. The winners from the each bracket go head-to-head in the championship match" Both Hercules and the knight were now paying close attention to Phil words, as he continued to speak "Now, I sighed you two for the West...causes they already got a heavy-hitting contender cleaning up over there in the East bracket. And if you beat, you're gotta hafta hustle in there"