Chapter Fourteen

Começar do início

"Armin!" I cry. "Stop it! That's embarrassing."

"But it's true," Mikasa says. "You two are the perfect match."

"At least he's taller than you." Eren says.

We all stare at him until none of us can hold in laughter anymore. We sit there, laughing, until we couldn't breathe anymore. We talk for a while longer, then I finish eating and go to cadet training.

••• (Training Grounds) •••

"Yo, Y/n."

"Stacey, what is it?" I say while dodging some kicks.

"When you're done, do you want to spar too?" He ask.

"You don't want to do that." I say. "I know it's you now, so I won't hold back, and the technic I use is able to take a Levi down after a while."

Stacey stops talking, and I take The cadet easily down. "Thanks, Y/n!" They say, getting up. I nod then turn to Stacey.

"But you've got a deal." I say.

••• (Sparring) •••

Levi and Erwin were here now, most likely to watch Stacey and to see how I've improved. I look at Levi and smile, then get into my fighting stance.

"Three. . .Two. . .One. . .Start!" Someone yells.

Stacey lunges forward again, but I dodge his Attack. He uses the same technic as the day we fought and I dodge all his attacks. I punch his jaw, then watch as he stands. I lunge toward him, using the same tactic as when I was fighting Samuel. I make a somersault, land, then stand up.

"You missed." Stacey gasps, laughing.

"No, I didn't." I state, calmly, then hold up the knife. I walk towards him again then kick his knee. He falls to the ground and I kick his back,

"B-but how?" Stacey stutters.

"I told you. I technic that could take out a certain corporal."

Levi comes to me and congratulates me. I smile at him and he hugs me, I peck his lips with a kiss, then continue to spar,

•••(Levi's office)•••

I enter Levi's office, as he has me do every night, and sit on his bed. Not surprisingly, he's cleaning off the shelves and floor.

"Y/n," he starts. "Who is this Stacey? How do you know him?"

"Oh, Stacey? Well,"

(((FLASHBACK)))

It had been a few months since Levi, Isabel, and Farlen joined the Survey Corp. I missed him, Levi, and my two new friends. I was starting to starve, I had no food, no water, and no 3dmg, I needed gas.

"Hey, who are you!?" Someone yells. I hear footsteps start to run toward me, and I dodge the person's punch. We start a spar of some sort, I pin the boy down.

"Who the hell are you?" I growl, emotionlessly.

"Stacey." The boy says. "Just your average thug."

"Y/n." I say. "You best go away an leave me. You don't want to be caught with me."

"Why not?"

"Ever heard of the Girl Of Freedom?"

"Yeah, that murderer? The one who robs people's houses and if they catch her she kills them all, right?" Stacey questions.

"Yes. That's me,"

"But you're one of the most wanted thugs around here. People have put up millions to catch you." Stacey gasps.