A Fun Mistake

"Come on Chase, it'd be fun!" Crystal purrs as she leads him down further into the hedge maze that was the garden.

Crystal had gotten so riled up from the kiss that she took his hand and was leading him down, further away from people. Chase kept taking double-takes back to the mansion and the crowded plaza. He knew he should pull away to check up on Samuel at this point, but the tent pitching in his pants was telling him otherwise.

"Where are you taking me?"

"It's a secret."

"...I'm not gonna have to pay for this, will I?" Chase half-heartedly jests.

She lets go of his hand and spins around, poking him delicately on the nose.

"Of course not, sweetie! Now will you hurry up!," she whines, taking his hand and walking even faster.

They reach what seemed to be their final destination- a small, abandoned area with a gazebo amidst the hedges. The weeds there were overgrown which was odd because he didn't think anyone would overlook this area.

She lets go of his hand and light jogs over to the bench, her heels clacking against the pavement. She spins back around to face him and beckons to him with a finger, her teeth seductively sinking into her lower lip.

"Come on, Chase, I heard it's been a long time since you've gotten any," she leans back against the arm of the bench, crossing her ankles.

The Trini is panicking now, head swiveling and eyes scanning his surroundings. Was this a good idea? This couldn't be a good idea. He know should probably leave, but he also knew that he'd kick himself later for passing up the opportunity to fuck THE Crystal Jackson. Jace wouldn't be able to blame him for this, right? What high school teen boy in their right mind would pass this up?

"You're not gonna say anything to Jace about this right?"

"I won't if you won't," she winks. "Now bring your fine self here," she reaches forward, gripping his shirt and bringing him closer to her.

Letting an exhale escape his lips, he finally lets go and relaxes, giving her a small smile. She playfully chuckles, trailing her hand down his chest, stomach, and finally cupping her hand around his bulge. He tenses before allowing her to have her way with him.

She fumbles with his leather belt, unbuckling it and moving on to unbuttoning his jeans. Chase apprehensively surveys the area, grabbing her hand as soon as he sees what looked like a shadow in the distance.

"Wait, Crystal," he says in a hushed voice. "What if someone sees?"

"Let them see then," she finally reaches his boxer-briefs and pulls out his hard manhood, the cool, outside air hitting it instantly. "Ooh, you're so well-endowed!" She lovingly strokes his shaft. "You'd be surprised how many of these industry men are small to average."

"Yeah, thanks," he mutters, holding back a shuddering breath.

"Hmm...," she grins before sticking out her tongue and dragging it from the bottom to the tip.

He finally lets that shuddering breath escape him, twitching from the feeling of that warm wet tongue. She starts to go to work on him, licking up the precum before wrapping her rosy lips around the tip.

Chase knew he may regret this later, but all he could think about was how fucking sexy Crystal looked kneeled before him- her manicured hands wrapped around the base as she sucked him off. Her eyes never left his- that playful look in her eyes told him all he needed to know: she enjoyed this.

His hand reaches to grip the back of her head in which she took as a cue to go deeper. Her hands moved to clutch his hips as her head pushed further forward, taking it down her throat. The blonde's head bobbed, the gurgling and slurping becoming increasingly more audible.