Chapter 21

~JEROME'S POV~

I was walking back from my little 'gathering' at the park and my nose was bleeding so some people gave me some strange looks but I don't really care anymore.

When I was at the front door of my house I realized that I probably look like crap and the boys will question me about it until they got the answer of why I look like this. So I have to sneak in or go somewhere else.

I decided to sneak in since the guys will most likely be recording but if they are editing I'm doomed.

I will just run into my room lock the door, the run into the bathroom then lock the door. So if they see me they will have to get through two door to get to me.

I count down in my head
5
4
3
2
1
Then I speed walk inside. There isn't anyone in the living room so I run upstairs. Then I hear someone's voice.

"Jerome is that you???" Mitch yells from his room. Before I can respond I am in my room and I lock the door. Yes! I am in the clear

"Ya it's me, I just got a little dirty at the park so I'm just going to take a shower." I yell back

"What were you doing to get really dirty?!?" He yells at me

"Don't worry about it!" I yell

"WILL YOU PLEASE STOP YELLING IM RECORDING! Gosh" yells Ian

I chuckle at that then hop into the shower. After changing clothes and taking a shower it's almost diner so I go downstairs and Ty is cooking.

"Hey Jerome! How was your walk in the park?" He asks not looking up from the pan he was cooking on.

"Not bad." I say not looking up

"You sure?" He said no looking at me

"Yup." I say

" ok.... Diner will be ready in 5 minutes." He said

"Ok" I say then walk up to my room

~TY'S POV~

He's lying to me, something happened in the park. And I'm going to find out if its the last thing I do.