Chapter 14

~MITCH POV~

I just finished making dinner. I made spaghetti. I know chef Mitch is in the house. We all sat down and ate our dinner (and by everyone i mean all of team crafted except Jerome.) To be honest it wasn't that good. Everyone said it was good but I could see right past their lies. They hated it.

Jerome was out with Alex. Which I thought it was cute they liked each other. But some people didn't approve of it. And by some people I mean Quentin and Ty. I don't know what their problem is.

When diner was done Jerome came in with a grin on his face, you could tell he was trying to hide it but it didn't work.

"Why so happy Jerome?" I say evilly

"Magic just happened." He said then skipped up the steps and into his room. Everyone was staring at each other in shock.

"Is he drunk or something?" Ty said. Adam snickered

"Mitch you should go up before he starts farting rainbows." Said Quentin. Everyone started laughing at that. After I was done laughing i ran up to Jerome's room and he was humming a song I didn't know and editing videos.

He looked up at me and smiled at me, I slowly walked over to him.

"Are you ok buddy." I say hesitant

"Never better."

"What happened? And don't say magic happened!" I say

"Me and Alex kissed!" He said, he looked like he was about to go into a flashback.

"Ohhh Mitch it was beautiful." He said

"There were fireworks!" He whispered

"Ok maybe you should go to bed."

"No I'm fine." He said

"If you go to sleep now you can wake up and see Alex again."

"Ok!" He said then hopped into bed like a seven year old.

I walked out of the room and went downstairs where the guys were.

"Well?" Jason said

" I swear right now he is drunk.... On love."