Episode 7 <What?>

Start from the beginning

"Your father said I was an outsider, then you said y'all were the outsiders, who are you?"

Yunho got nervous but he knew how to hide it, so it wasn't visible but inside, there was an earthquake happening in his brain.

"Your boss, are you done asking questions?"

"A boss doesn't kiss employees"

Seonghwa crossed his arms, waiting for an answer.

"What are you getting at?"

"Do you want to kiss me again?"

Yunho stayed silent, trying to understand the boys thoughts.

"Ah, just answer my questions, I don't know what you want so it's not like I can bribe you, you don't say anything"

Yunho had to hold back a laugh from the boys sudden whining.

"You don't need the answers to those questions yet, but don't listen to what that man says"

He leaned in a bit closer to Seonghwa

"In this world, I'm the only one you should listen to right now, besides for yourself"

Yunho said it in a calm tone, almost...reassuring to Seonghwa. Seonghwa felt confused about his feels towards what he just said

He then pulled Seonghwa back into the office by his hand, leaving him near the sofa he normally sits at so he could head to his desk.

Yunho leaned against his desk as he crossed his arms. He looked at his father before looking at Seonghwa.

"We're in the mafia"

Seonghwa had a blank expression as he looked at the both of them, he then broke into a soft and short laugh, a nervous one, stopping when he didn't feel like it was a joke.

"You said the gun was fake, do you kill people with it?"

Seonghwa's eyebrows raised as he waited for a response.

"Well, it's new"

"What?! You had other ones?"

"Yes?"

"Did you kill people?"

Before Yunho could respond his father jumped in.

"So now you're telling him everything? Do you want him to be next?"

"Yah, you're the fucking reason I have to, your rival wants him as some kind of reward for signing the fucking contract"

"Then give him what he wa-"

"What?! Who wants me as a what? Why am I in this? You didn't tell me anything!"

Seonghwa's voice was shaking.

"Aish, look what you did, look the boy is panicking" Yunho's father exclaimed.

"This is what happens when you hire outsiders"

"He should know"

"Don't tell me you got attached to him, you know we can't be attached to outsiders...you know what happens when we do"

"Well it's too late to turn back time, it isn't my fault he was brought into this, if you didn't make me do your fucking filthy work for you we wouldn't be in this mess"

"Filthy work?! This is important work, if you wanna still be the inheritor of this place you gotta learn how to do it"

"Well I don't play with the shit you do, we're different, when I cause an issue, I fix it myself, you did this, so you deal with it"